JamesWong
Topic Author

Right Side Master Trial 2! No Items! No Revives!

Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 am

Hi! In this video, I would like to showcase how I cleared Right Side Master Trial 2 with no items at all. An elaboration on the moves to make, items to be bring as well as other tips can also be found in the video. 

If you found this to be useful, please Like and Subscribe for more Valiant Force videos!

Thanks for watching! 

knives07

Re: Right Side Master Trial 2! No Items! No Revives!

Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:40 pm

i can't believe i saw baby noob steps... you should've put the zerk's wyvern on the back of the zerk while being in front of the gr cybella on the first round it should've ended the round quickly, didn't finish watching the video after i saw that mistake, good luck to you. you need it badly bye.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 pm

i can't believe i saw baby noob steps... you should've put the zerk's wyvern on the back of the zerk while being in front of the gr cybella on the first round it should've ended the round quickly, didn't finish watching the video after i saw that mistake, good luck to you. you need it badly bye.
Hi, the intention of the strategy is in the event of unlucky triggers or insufficient damage, the boss would not be able to summon orbs to block my units. Before judging, please read the tips on the side of the video. Perhaps you need some reading lessons before mouthing baby noob comments. I think you need those badly bye. Good luck to you too :)

Also, I used the same strategy to clear Trial 3 within 7 turns, no items used. Must have been lucky :)

Zyr

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi. Can i use other unit instead of wl Sven?
Last edited by Zyr on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Wow..the poison ivy is the key.. I didnt know it wont cast reg if its full health..
Haha i wasted like so many pots to clear it. Without matilda also.

I have a stratgy without the use of matilda and use drake instead for mass debuff.

Then sacrific him for another sven to kill the boss.

So actually wont really need matilda. You might want to try it and create a video to clear without matilda.

Estellrie
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 am

Hey James, can I ask whats the faith of your Warlord Sven? I just 5 starred mine to combo with zerk Sven, not sure to go Ares or Zeus as I'm afraid Ares will be too fragile to survive

JamesWong
Topic Author

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:04 am

Hi. Can i use other unit instead of wl Sven?
Hi! I do not think Sven Warlord is crucial in the line-up. You could perhaps use another Damage Dealer such as Vincent Berserker or another Trigger such as Luna Marksman. 

JamesWong
Topic Author

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 am

Wow..the poison ivy is the key.. I didnt know it wont cast reg if its full health..

I have a stratgy without the use of matilda and use drake instead for mass debuff.

Then sacrific him for another sven to kill the boss.

So actually wont really need matilda. You might want to try it and create a video to clear without matilda.
Neither did I until someone pointed out in my Facebook post in Valiant Force Global

Using Drake is a great idea too! Perhaps you should make a video on how to use it. I currently have other videos lined up for production :)

JamesWong
Topic Author

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:06 am

Hey James, can I ask whats the faith of your Warlord Sven? I just 5 starred mine to combo with zerk Sven, not sure to go Ares or Zeus as I'm afraid Ares will be too fragile to survive
Hi! My Warlord Sven is Ares. The great thing about Warlord Sven is his ATK adds to his DEF. 

kazamai
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Same here, Thanks for sharing. it help me a lot. used to have trouble with that charm.