Ralden
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Hero Merge Feature

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Thanks for the hard work, the lowering of lvl was a great idea , this new hero system is quite nice a new variation of grabbing 5* , IMO I also think including valiants and arena may or may not help a lot with the ranting since I really pays off the hard work if you got a valiant due to hard work or make better drop rate with curate , why? , let's look how this works 1st just one week of farming a soul binder, 2nd 2 max lvl max train +2 4* hero , 3rd a bunch of exp pots to max lvl the soul binder 4th in one week how many soul curate you get with the current drop rate ? , just stating the facts hope it will help once again thank you miloD for you efforts , ciao

Sonny6166

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:07 am

well... I spent at least 1700 energies within 3 days.... and i got no 4 star.........

i never have problem with the exp needed or +2 max training all this and that....... what bothers me is the drop rate

at least set a milestone when player used energies hit certain amount reward them with this soul binder thingy?

i know is not a must, but why can't i enjoy this when others can? (PLEASE DON"T GIVE ME THAT IS ALL RNG BS, seriously 1700 energies with NOT EVEN ONE 4 star, how low is that, lower than getting valiant from 2-4 star monster ticket?)

also..... not sure if im getting this right........... THIS soul binder thing is time limited. when you missed it... you will need to wait for awhile.... if this soul binder is gonna be there for the rest of the game, Im sure i'll have no problem.  but is not== this bs is TIME LIMITED just in case u missed it.........

and is not like event quest, running event quest at least gives you event token to exchange.... but this story quest gives nothing but shit==

if is that case, then i prefer you roll back to continuous event week.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 am

Hi guys! Yea Summoners are definitely included in the hero merge pool!

@Sonny, I take your feedback very seriously and will be letting the devs know. However, please understand that the new story week was indeed to lighten the burdens of back to back events. So while your current frustrations may lead to this request, the previous feedback of players who were asking for the break in between events are too great to be ignored.

That said, let me try to make the story week better for everyone. For now, I would like to tease that:

This current story weeks had its limitations due to all the new features of the big patch undergoing serious testing. Once those are done, we hope to bring to you guys a multifold programme during your story event week!

Thanks once again for your patience guys!

Leonard
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:45 am

@Sonny, I take your feedback very seriously and will be letting the devs know. However, please understand that the new story week was indeed to lighten the burdens of back to back events. So while your current frustrations may lead to this request, the previous feedback of players who were asking for the break in between events are too great to be ignored.

That said, let me try to make the story week better for everyone. For now, I would like to tease that:

This current story weeks had its limitations due to all the new features of the big patch undergoing serious testing. Once those are done, we hope to bring to you guys a multifold programme during your story event week!

im gonna assume that we have lesser chance(close to nothing) to get summoners since i havent seen one even though a lot of people had already tried merging....

Sonny6166

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:38 am

2100 energies now, so what should i do? keep hoping? there is actually only one way to get these 4 star soul binder. thru story quest... 
at least make the 7 day calendar give out 4 star soul binder..... why is this rest week worse then event ladder week....
JUST please do something about it.  (to be honest, why do this game have to bound everything to rng. what if we..at least i am bad luck enough to get nothing from the quest, means that we cannot enjoy this feature? then might as well don't introduce it into the game....
EVEN IF I AM WILLING TO SPEND, i might never get one 

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:41 am

The 1 week break from event really helps ease burnout unlike previous non-stop event farming. Looking forward to the next big patch
My suggestion is to make the souls usable as fusion fodder so players who do not want to merge can use them to raise other heroes instead of selling them for almost zero gold. I'm stuck with 3* souls which I'm most like not going to use because I believe only the 4* one is worth it.

Regarding Sonny's concerns, maybe you could suggest the developers to include a story week event to give the special drops. Maybe something like clearing normal story mode x number of times for 2-3* merge soul ticket, Heroic for 3* merge soul, legendary for 3-4* merge soul ticket and 100% completion for the 4* merge unit.

I've been spamming legendary without a 4* drop and it's quite frustrating. Even the last rune merge event i only managed to get just one drop of 4* rune merge material right before the event ended.

Cassiel

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:48 pm

From my understanding, the drop rate of soul binder heroes (especially 5*) and exp required to max lv them have to be difficult to achieve coz this feature gives access to 5* without spending any gems at all. Thats why they have to create time wall to prevent players from getting 5* too fast. Let's look at this feature as an alternative way to have a 'chance' to get 5* potential and immediate 5* heroes (15 valianites). Too easy to obtain 5* will create huge leverage to spenders who can easily buy energy packs and merge countless 5* (and may be done with the game).

I think sometimes it's hard for the devs to come out and state the reason behind the design of one feature coz there is a lot of balance issue they are looking into. Some may favor non-spenders. Some may favor spenders. There will be an unavoidance upset from some group of players. Personally, I view this feature as an extra. Merge or not merge doesnt make a difference day and night. If it's tough for spenders to merge, then its balance. If not, its doomday of f2p players.

P.S. I havent got 4* soul binder hero myself and I'm good. I may not get hero i want to limit break anyway. It's pure RNG. Still, there will still be many players that will feel upset. I think the devs can lower the exp needed to max lv soul binder heroes a little more if it doesnt ruin the balance. But it does not concern me if the devs decide not to make any change.

Chars

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Read so many comment regarding too much resources are required. However, I think spending 2mil gold for a 5* hero is reasonable. Think about it this way, gold is easy to come by (should be able to get it within a week by just finishing gold mine everyday); with only 2mil gold, you can reroll your 5* heros faith or aura.

The only feature I dislike is the drop rate of the soul binder is too low and we don't have any other way to obtain them. It will be much better if we can buy them from the shop or get them from future event rewards, eg. 80% rewards?

PS I got two 4* soul binders by farming 24-3 using express tickets.

Sonny6166

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Read so many comment regarding too much resources are required.  However, I think spending 2mil gold for a 5* hero is reasonable.  Think about it this way, gold is easy to come by (should be able to get it within a week by just finishing gold mine everyday); with only 2mil gold, you can reroll your 5* heros faith or aura.

The only feature I dislike is the drop rate of the soul binder is too low and we don't have any other way to obtain them.  It will be much better if we can buy them from the shop or get them from future event rewards, eg. 80% rewards?

PS I got two 4* soul binders by farming 24-3 using express tickets.
exactly, DEV never know too much rng is cancerous in this game...

eleong410

Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 pm

got a problem, the exp require to level up the soul binder.. is too high.
if i need to make it to +2 max for heroes merge.
i think i will cost more than what i spend for upgrade a 3* potential hero to 5* hero.