iwanthp
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sora path?

Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:17 am

Hi there i got a sora and was wondering if i should make it ninja or assassin :/ both have their good points to me and i have trouble choosing. I love assassin as not only is her passive of dodging sounds good but also her pet seems like a damage dealer with its passive! On the other hand ninja's passive deals damage too when crit and her pet can silence though only with 35% chance

YayuSheng

Re: Sora path?

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:41 am

i'm assasin no doubt, reason? dodge aura

PS: doesn't mean ninja is a bad path, it just certain critical doesn't needed by me

Ninever
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:18 pm

if you are planning to include her in a trigger team then go with ninja definitely

newnar
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Faiths with low CRT but respectable ATK and DEF such as Zeus and Kratos benefit hugely from Sora Ninja's aura. It's almost as if you have an entirely new faith that is strong in every stat except MAG.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Faiths with low CRT but respectable ATK and DEF such as Zeus and Kratos benefit hugely from Sora Ninja's aura. It's almost as if you have an entirely new faith that is strong in every stat except MAG.
+1

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Feels like some top tier players are adapting to the Sven nerf v quickly with Sora as a choice replacement for trigger teams.

I think the crit damage is simply too good for them to pass up for Ninja.

At the same time, assassin possibly semi counters other trigger teams with her dodge aura. Pretty cool for both heroes now if you think about it.