Lightwind
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Which Valiants do you find most useful now?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:21 am

Besides Inquisitor Lucille and Grand Ranger Kane (both of which I think are still useful and which I don't have), I'm finding revamped Freya Berserker and Dragoon to be quite fun and useful. How about you guys? Still building up Shizu assassin to find out. 

Shizu ninja's revamp is a bit odd... the attack buff is useless for the first turn since I already did the swap and can't attack anything then, unlike the defense debuff previously (other team members could attack the debuffed target).

ashenwind

Re: Which Valiants do you find most useful now?

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:13 am

Other than those you have mentioned, I found Chaos Knight Darrion to be quite strong in arena. He can actually deal significant damage to units with low MAG now and prevent another chaos knight or ninja from immediately taking back the middle tile if he take the tile from them with his swap.

Samurai Shizu also becomes the best source of general trigger that doesn't require you too much setup. She works pretty well together with Berserker Sven and Blood Knight Leon (or any other lifesteal aura heroes) in achieving a safe multi trigger for the suicidal wyvern. Before revamp she's splashable in most squad. Even more so now with added damage to her attack trigger aura.

Silmeria

Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Freya Berserker
Shizu Magebane for stunlock
Darrion Holy Defender can replace faye in some situations.

Personally I think kiera Rune Magus is well balanced in PvP but mage is not really good in the current meta.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Freya Warlord is Love. Freya Warlord is Life.
Kane Sharpshooter Proves. Kane Sharpshooter Strife.
Shizu Assassin has Grooves. Shizu Assassin's deadly Knife.
Kiera Ele now on the Above. Kiera Ele is now a Wife.
Lucille Walker's nice gloves. Lucille Walker's support has arrived.
Darrion is OP. Darrion is OP.