Sonny6166
Topic Author

Things to do before introducing more features?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Dear Devs,

Here's a few thing i wish you guys can look into before introducing new gaming mechanic...

1. Imbalanced Hero issue.
Need no to explain further... not sure if you guys pros archer or you just don't like mystic and healer. I think I've said it many times, but still reducing CD of a healer doesn't make him'her usable... for example most luthor and most teresa... funny how healer can only heal every 5 or 6 turns. 

long before this, mystic were able to kill everyone with one blow. until the day they taken def stats into account.... mystic weren't able to kill anyone, and their CD is way too long. 

2. talent tree.
I also noted talent tree is beta, but archer team is wrecking everything with the weapon mastery talent, and also most of the other path of the talent is render useless tbh. 

3. Mystic friendly event and story quest.
Mystic skill CD is way too long and way too soft to survive until the CD's up... For Example.... the black dragon quest. yes, we can bring 2 teams to wreck the boss but when your first team died and 2nd team went it, it resets the CD. so tell me now, is there anyway to end the dragon with mystic team? if you are trying so hard to use a mystic based team to clear master i bet the devs are laughing at you so hard.

i might be a little salty here, but for so many games i played, I don't see any mage or mystic class is this weak compare to the other class. 

TL;DR : fix these incomplete figures before you introducing new fancy things.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Things to do before introducing more features?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 pm

I don't know how many liters of tears we should cry before we can see justice for mystics #MysticsLivesMatter

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:56 am

Although I want Mystic to buff more, but what you ask about can Mystic fight in Black Dragon event master?
Yes, yes they can but it take me too long (6 min.) per fight
(In image that was first time I fight master, with my pvp team, only Kiera dead, later I finish with no need to use any potion, no unit die, but it still take 52 turns)

So it can be done in event but still take too long and damage is to low compare to use fighter, shadow, archer team

Dare

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:13 am

I agree with heroes balancing, but I do not think the imbalance is a reason to cry about the game. Mainly because everything is accessible to everyone, granted some harder then others (it's a P2W game duh). Just because we can't compete with the higher tiered players, doesn't mean it's entirely the games fault. We as players have it easy, we don't like something, we cry about it, then the devs change it, and then new problems arise, as opposed to trying to figure out a team that can beat said God teams.

I mean, if they can do it, why can't we?

I think adding features or anything new for the newer players is of the essence, because lately, most of the updates are centered around end-game-content too much, we have enough raids and arena plays for that as of now. For the newer players, there isn't much to do outside of the quests (job, story, and low level events). That's not enough to retain new players, who don't have close friends, long enough to reach the beginning of end-game-content.

Sonny6166
Topic Author

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I agree with heroes balancing, but I do not think the imbalance is a reason to cry about the game. Mainly because everything is accessible to everyone, granted some harder then others (it's a P2W game duh). Just because we can't compete with the higher tiered players, doesn't mean it's entirely the games fault. We as players have it easy, we don't like something, we cry about it, then the devs change it, and then new problems arise, as opposed to trying to figure out a team that can beat said God teams.

I mean, if they can do it, why can't we?

I think adding features or anything new for the newer players is of the essence, because lately, most of the updates are centered around end-game-content too much, we have enough raids and arena plays for that as of now. For the newer players, there isn't much to do outside of the quests (job, story, and low level events). That's not enough to retain new players, who don't have close friends, long enough to reach the beginning of end-game-content.
The problem is even when whaleling the game, mystic team is still unusable in most situation. FOR months we've voiced about this. NOTHING CHANGES.

Sonny6166
Topic Author

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Although I want Mystic to buff more, but what you ask about can Mystic fight in Black Dragon event master?
Yes, yes they can but it take me too long (6 min.) per fight
(In image that was first time I fight master, with my pvp team, only Kiera dead, later I finish with no need to use any potion, no unit die, but it still take 52 turns)

So it can be done in event but still take too long and damage is to low compare to use fighter, shadow, archer team
If you were to compete ladder, would you run a 2mins team or a 6 mins one?
This is just how biased the dev are...

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Actually I'm at 30+ in ladder

In past I would really tired, but well they have fight 3 time so it lot faster, still yeah Mystic would be 3x time slower than fighter class (LOL)

Sonny6166
Topic Author

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Actually I'm at 30+ in ladder

In past I would really tired, but well they have fight 3 time so it lot faster, still yeah Mystic would be 3x time slower than fighter class (LOL)
i experience a lot of game crash issue when laddering....
i normally spend 7 to 8 mins to do per run if lucky (including game restart) 
if running a mystic team and game crashed while laddering (probably took me 20 mins per run).....
just won't try it...