Sekta72
Topic Author

New Player Help

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Hey all, im a new player to the game and really loving it. I would like some help on how to build a good squad for arena and story mode. I've been playing vf now for over a week.

Also when is the next event? Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Cassiel

Re: New Player Help

Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Welcome to the game and hope u stay for long haul. Your question is difficult and takes time to answer so i think many forum frequents dont have time to reply yet.

To briefly go through all u need to know;

1. This game is for long term play.
2. RNG involvement about correct faith of heroes and correct suffixs of equipment. Faith can be fixed by pixie and suffix can be fixed by Valianite (another RNG involvement).
3. Its difficult to get a lot of 5* potential with correct faith but be patient coz after 4 months, u will not have enough job relics to promote them.
4. Like most of games, there are many heroes that are second rate. Look for first rate heroes and build them first. There will always be new hero that may make the already first rate heroes obsoleted but thats the cycle of gacha game.
5. There are variety of team compositions and if u have patience enough, wait for the right heroes. The most common end game team compositions now are trigger rangers team and sdd team (check guide section for sdd thread for basic understanding).

Thats pretty much all u need to know. Other than these, its about resources management and whether ur f2p or p2p player.

Good luck