AvocadoMilk here! It has been a very heartening experience to see all of you working hard to find the ideal formation to bring down the raid bosses. Your collaborations and discussions across guilds on various forums and chat mediums are always intriguing.
Through your feedback, we understand the limitations you faced while brainstorming and in the theory crafting process. As such, we would like to lend you guys some assistance and work together with you to come up with many working formations for each raid boss!!
And so… we the community moderators will be launching this brand new forum initiative:
Formation Testing Beta!
For 2 weeks starting from 2nd of October
- Every Monday 12.00pm (+8 GMT) a thread to collect formation ideas will be created
- Use the valiant force db platform: http://www.arathos.com/en/ create a formation (under share a setup tab), and leave a comment on THIS thread with the screenshot, the raid boss this formation is intended for, description on why the formation will work, and specific instructions (if any) at every end of turn to execute your formation.
- Lastly, leave your server and player ID. Only entries with all the specified requirements written down will qualify for voting. (Please refer to sample below)
- By Wednesday evening 6.00PM (+8 GMT) we will close the thread and create a voting page for you guys to vote for your favorite formation.
- The voting phase will be active from Thursday noon 12.00PM to Friday noon 12.00PM (+8 GMT).
- We will forward the idea to the dev team. They will build the top voted formation and bring it into raid. The max score, average score across successful runs will be recorded. Brief comments and relevant screenshots will also be included.
- The results will be released anytime before or by the following Thursday 6.00PM (+8 GMT).
- If votes are close (with a 10 votes difference), it can also be considered for testing on a case by case basis.
- Selected entries will receive 50 Gems and 150k gold. Each account is only entitled to one reward.
Bring your A game and we look forward to be swarmed with your ideas!
(A quick shoutout to the owner of db-valiants database! Thank you for creating such an awesome platform!)