Piyuyu

Re: Raid 2 Formation Testing

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 am

Hi, mates. It's Sheryl here o(>_<)o

My player ID should be "3fnza22" and server is Arathos

The build I would like to share is for raid 2 first boss, the lovely doggie.
I call it "Matilda Bleed SDD" but it doesn't have to be Matilda SW, Emilia Inq and Luthor SW also work in the same way...
it looks like this:
Yes, it's all healers >_<

So how it works?
Well, we all know that... in raid 2, the bosses are supposed to be some primal creatures that... immune to all sort of life steal effect. With no on attack healing, the formation known as SDD cannot work.
However, an on-attack heal don't have to be a life steal effect...There're ways around it, which I call a "Bleed SDD"
As its name indicated, you will need a bleed effect on your damage dealer(which in my case, is Matilda SW). Just defend on your first a few turn against the doggie until it applies bleed debuff on your damage dealer.
And then...when Matilda SW attacks, the following will happen.
1.Because of bleed effect, Matilda will suffer from bleed damage.
2.Because Matilda is damaged, Teresa has a 75% chance to trigger her aura and heal Matilda and herself.
3.Because Matilda is damaged, Victoria has a 75% chance to trigger her aura and heal matilda and herself.
4.If Matilda is healed, kahuna has a 40% chance to trigger matilda to attack again.
5.If Matilda is healed, Matilda WD has a 25% chance to refresh Matilda SW's turn, and you can attack again.
6.If Teresa is healed, Matilda has a 40% chance to be triggered to attack.
7.If Victoria is healed, Matilda has a 40% chance to be triggered to attack.
8.If any of the above happen and Matilda SW attacks again, she suffers bleed damage, and go back to 1.
9.Now enjoy watching Matilda launch countless attacks on the doggie... and amuse yourself by counting how many triggers it can reach...

So forget about all your worries and join the healer meta >_<
Let's make VF great again!
--------------------------
Thanks to all my mates who give advice and point out my mistake in the above guide. Love you guys as I always do! o(>_<)o
Nice guide and setup. I tried this before and this is just a little feedback.
This setup eliminates the problem of the dog jumping and then having the need to shift around. 
The real deal is you really want the bleed to be on Matilda SW to allow the healing and then the refresh to take place. However, it may not occur all the time. That's the biggest issue I had when I tried this. 

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:45 am

My heart is truly warmed to see our healers getting action, finally.

Munilet

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Hey Munilet, please submit your entries here, in this thread :)

Look forward to all your ideas ^^
Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Munilet
Everglades / pjncff

The Phoenix from Firestorm Labyrinth is actually very easy to deal..

More Heal = More Damage
So we need Hero that fit that criteria and my suggestion is...

Lucille SW
She is the core of this formation, she kept her team alive because her "Hit for Heal" aura..
She also have Amplify skill that will increase the damage dealt of your party by the ends of battle..

Lucille WD
Her role is to support team with her regenerate heal..
She has very short CD among other healer with this type of healing..
She also have very high base MAG..

Kiera WL
Her skill can heal your party..

Merlin WL

Her unique skill can increase your point and her skill CD also very low..

Lucille WD, Kiera WL and Merlin WL have aura that deal poison damage to the Boss, further increasing your point..

Zoey MW
Her skill is very important to delay the Phoenix's skill that usually disrupt your formation (Pull) or silence your team..

HOW TO USE

Quickly use their skill when they are available

- Use Lucille SW skill to Lucille WD to quicken her heal..
- Release the attack after you get enough heal (nearly end of the battle) and AFTER you use Lucille SW amplify..
- If the Boss skill disrupt your formation, use Cleansing Potion to remove Root debuff and get back the formation..

If somehow you unable to do that just make sure Lucille SW cover the unit's that get debuffed

- If your team got silenced, use Cleansing Potion to remove the Debuff..
- if you don't have enough CP, just use it on both Lucille -this is very important because if their heal delayed -your point will decreased a lot..

Important!!!

- Don't take the "Dying from Above", it will warn you before it hit you -please avoid or it will instantly kill your unit..
- Don't get too near with the Boss, keep one tile away from it!

The image below is an example of successful attempt using my formation..

If I replace Lucille Inquisitor with Lucille WD and Talissa WL with Kiera WL, I believe the damage output will increase by a lot..

Celsius
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Server: Everglades
IGN: Celsius
ID: bmghgj
Next entry for Hell Hound, is in my video. For your expedition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awGOMPAqKAY

However, I expect changes for this non-intended setup (SDD).

Have a nice day. ~Celsius

AvocadoMilk
Valiant Moderator
Valiant Moderator
Topic Author

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Thank you all for sharing very interesting strategies.  We will be testing all of entries above this message.  All participants will also be receiving the reward. We will update the results in the coming week. Enjoy the 2nd week of raid!

Do note that raid 2 beta testing will close soon: Do refer to facebook announcement for more information.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello participants! AvocadoM has did his best to test the formations that you guys have submitted! Here are the results!

All units in the formations are at MTT, MLB level. At the same time, they are fully equipped with 5* +15 gear with correct suffix and full 5* runes. The only thing that we didn't do was min-max the equipment! So do gauge the heroes at about 80-85% max power level :) We may be a bit lousier than you experts at the execution so please pardon us :D
Sheryl Hellhound squad: About 3.5-4.6m tops

Celsius Hellhound squad: about 4m as well!

Munilet's Phoenix Squad! About 9-11m! However, do take note that when we fix the Tristan bug, damage will be lowered because Merlock and Kielock will be affected as well (Leech from skills is not supposed to work), so give or take about 2m damage. :)

Thank you all for your participation! The rewards will be sent out soon! :D

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:40 pm

The rewards have been sent :) 

Munilet

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 am

Hello participants! AvocadoM has did his best to test the formations that you guys have submitted! Here are the results!

All units in the formations are at MTT, MLB level. At the same time, they are fully equipped with 5* +15 gear with correct suffix and full 5* runes. The only thing that we didn't do was min-max the equipment! So do gauge the heroes at about 80-85% max power level :) We may be a bit lousier than you experts at the execution so please pardon us :D
Sheryl Hellhound squad: About 3.5-4.6m tops

Celsius Hellhound squad: about 4m as well!

Munilet's Phoenix Squad! About 9-11m! However, do take note that when we fix the Tristan bug, damage will be lowered because Merlock and Kielock will be affected as well (Leech from skills is not supposed to work), so give or take about 2m damage. :)

Thank you all for your participation! The rewards will be sent out soon! :D
Woah thank you MiloD.
Hmm but it was under my expectation..
Maybe I will substitute Kierlock with Sven WL..
His pet could be the 6th unit that hoard the heal !
XD

Fenicks719

Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Question for Devs!!!

If leeching for skills shouldn't work, does that include Blood Knight Victoria's skill? So all heals should be all from actual heals is that correct? Knowing this would not change my current formation as I does very well but will only reduce a little bit of damage.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Great point Fenicks! All active skills which heals will not work!

Examples include skills that read:

Deals XX damage and heals for XX amount of damage dealt.

This simply means leeching from skill damage. Great clarification!