Darkmero
Topic Author

Limit Break vs Talent Tree

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello Valiants!

I am in need of some advice. Getting the right units to Limit Break a character seems difficult and hard to come by. As I am going through this Halloween event with my Guild, i can't help but notice the staggering jump in difficulty at floor 25 and up for the Annex. What is the best way to get your team stronger not just for events like this, but overall in general? My whole main lineup is 5 Star, max level, and +2. 

My question is this: At this point is it better to Limit break them or feed/fuse for Talent tree? What's more beneficial?

rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Limit Break vs Talent Tree

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Every level of LB gives you 5% increase of all attributes. It is vital to characters like archers where you need 75% CRIT. So LB archers at 1st order then spend same heroes for talent fodder.

Also using rare heroes (rare I mean non generic like valiants, dark disciples, summoners, elves, camelot) as talent fodder not good idea at all. They are really rare and I personally prefer extra 2 levels then 500 ATK

But for generic heroes do the talenting first. Good example SDD Leon, I talented him to 30 using other leons then started to LB

Xinhuan

Re: Limit Break vs Talent Tree

Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:19 am

I'd always pick limit breaking first, because talent points are way easier to get than an exact copy of the same hero and job path.

The one and only exception is attack-based Leon because he's trash without 15 TP (Weapon Mastery).