badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Arena Play- Points for Nothing and Summoned Creatures

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Lately I've noticed that my opponents have been getting points for doing absolutely nothing during arena play. It was brought to my attention when there was a single enemy player still standing who was stunned and nearly dead verses my two remaining players (who were near death as well). The score was 98 to 96 with me trailing by 4 points and all I had to do was move one square to the center to win, and with him being stunned I thought it was over, but to my surprise before it was my turn he gained points somehow and won. He didn't damage me, there were no lingering effects from any skills or anything. So I ask how did he get points for nothing? Also why is it that only certain summoned creatures can occupy the three flag tiles and get points for it? If anyone has any kind of an explaination please let me know

Xinhuan

Re: Arena Play- Points for Nothing and Summoned Creatures

Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Player 2 (second player to move) gets 5 starting points.

Every turn that passes by, each player gets +1 point. This ensures a game cannot end in a draw.

A unit standing on center tiles gets +3 (side center tiles) or +4 points per turn (center tile). Pets work for this as well, walls do not.

If a summoned pet (doesn't count walls) dies for any reason, including the pet sacrificing itself, the opponent gets +5 points.

If a hero dies for any reason, including self damage (for example Vincent Berserker's skill), the opponent gets +15 points.