Sn1v33
Topic Author

`10x Gem Equip Summon

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am

Would it be too much to ask if instead of the guaranteed 4* equipment, the gem 10x equip summon gives out guaranteed 5* equips? I mean, the 5* you will get in that scenario would still be random so it may be something you don't need or already have. Since you can farm them in occasional event quests and raid, I don't see how 225 gems is worth it when you can go for the 10x hero gem summon.

whodahackii

Re: `10x Gem Equip Summon

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:18 am

I also think the equipment premium draw is a freaking FRAUD, since day 1, the Dev stopped to care for this, and more like, if it's that bad, no one will use it, so we don't change it either.

Sn1v33
Topic Author

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:51 pm

On a similar note, I also think the gem summon needs some changes. A guaranteed 4* hero could still give you fodder. Instead of a guaranteed 4*, they should give out 5* potential heroes. In that case, the worst you could have for every pull is like a 3* Izumi. Later on, she'll be useful when she gets her insignia equivalent. For the past 5 draws I've done, I have gotten all fodders that it makes me want to scream. I've paid some on this game but I stopped for the past month because I don't feel like buying anymore for this game(This is one of the games that actually made me buy something).

whodahackii

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 pm

On a similar note, I also think the gem summon needs some changes. A guaranteed 4* hero could still give you fodder. Instead of a guaranteed 4*, they should give out 5* potential heroes. In that case, the worst you could have for every pull is like a 3* Izumi. Later on, she'll be useful when she gets her insignia equivalent. For the past 5 draws I've done, I have gotten all fodders that it makes me want to scream. I've paid some on this game but I stopped for the past month because I don't feel like buying anymore for this game(This is one of the games that actually made me buy something).
But they introduced the Valianite system, where if you get none of the 5* potentials, you get 3 Valianite; and still get 2 Valianite if you get 1 or more 5* potentials.

Sn1v33
Topic Author

Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:33 am

I guess there's that. I still think they should give out 5* potential heroes, though. F2P players will barely be able to 10x gem equip summon when they're finished with the guide quests because their sources of gems will be very scarce. The least that the devs could do is help F2P players a bit. Payers will still progress faster but this means F2P players can now more consistently rack up heroes. I don't want to sound like an ass but you also have to look at it from a non-payer's perspective.

whodahackii

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:35 am

Oh wait, my bad, you were referring to EQUIPMENT summon, how stupid am I to discuss with Premium Summons (Heroes) lol... sorry.

Sn1v33
Topic Author

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:49 am

Oh wait, my bad, you were referring to EQUIPMENT summon, how stupid am I to discuss with Premium Summons (Heroes) lol... sorry.
Lmao I was actually referring to 10x heroes summon HAHAHA. 3* who can be promoted to 5* should be implemented instead of 4* hero guaranteed. The devs will ignore this, though since it's going to make the game less cashy :)