Bansky
Topic Author

4x Cassadra breaks the game. What were the devs thinking?

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 pm

4x Cass will reduce 80% damage for 3 turns. I dont think there is getting around this. Too late to nerf now after players have spent too much to get her.

What do you think should be done without really hurting the Cass owners?

rylou13
Official Member
Official Member

Re: 4x Cassadra breaks the game. What were the devs thinking?

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:12 pm

agreed, on spawn skills with same description shouldn't be stackable  

whodahackii

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Im furious. But maybe without spending any dime in the game, i shouldn't be bothered with Top 50 PvP game.

(but i did spend alot, just to feels good in PvE, and never able to enjoy pvp....sigh)

jonjonjonny
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:33 pm

I never thought anyone would be as crazy to get 1 Cass from summons.....and I was proven wrong. Hahah, Soju-god really shocked everyone and got 4-freakin-Cass. I'm just speechless.

I was just wondering, if Cass on-spawn could stack, why wasnt Zoey's crit down stackable? Or can it stack? (no Zoey, dont know ._.)

Now if Cass's one can stack while Zoey can't, this makes me wonder why? Is it because they assumed no one would be able to get 4 Cass and stack the att debuff?

Edit / Then again, getting 4 Cass will be something achievable eventually since there is Kings Eggs (with RNG blessings), and thismeans Cass's on spawn att debuff is meant to be that way I guess.

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi there Jonjonjonny,

Zoey's Crit down can stack. Do try this with your friends running 2 Zoeys! :)

whodahackii

Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 pm

so many bundles. i assume with all the bundle brought, allocated all the gems included for premium summons, there will be 1 or 2 cass already.

then waiting to be top 100 to get extra 1 cass xD, but then this is no odinary whale, and Asia game is too small for his/her childplay.

Xinhuan

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Zoey's crit down can stack. But they have to be different Zoeys. Meaning, Mine Warder crit down will stack with Elementalist crit down, but 2 Mindwarders (one of your own, and a rental one) won't stack, and the rental one will just refresh the duration of your own one.

I assume the same will apply to Cassandra.

Zayler
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Answer: They were thinking how to exploit more money from players.

Just wait for the next "Known Issue" fix where only LEGACY Cass and Zoey aura's can stack. I suspect it will be when they reduce the "invisible" paywall and when more players can get Cass and Zoey.

Complaints aside, can the developers tell us how to counter a team of cassandra's with -80% attack debuff, quick skills 3-4 turn CD, high normal attack potential (being shadow class).

1) using two resilience layers will be rendered useless. Further more if the team has 1x Zoey
2) using Trigger Ranger teams just can't compete with the on spawn debuffs
3) using tile capture teams (guardians) will fail as Cassandra(s) will just eat through your front line
4) using mages are... lol do i even need to explain this point?
5) using a mixed non-specialized team is just suicide.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why 4x Cass + 1 Zoey isn't the pinnacle of P2W and the blaring sign of a broken game?

YayuSheng

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm

4x Cass will reduce 80% damage for 3 turns. I dont think there is getting around this. Too late to nerf now after players have spent too much to get her.

What do you think should be done without really hurting the Cass owners?
it's already is
@Xinhuan, for cassandra it really is 80% damage reduction, already test it against Sojubeer himself

finally i can tell first time in my life as vf player 4 Cassandra it's what we can consider as OP squad, bcs u don't have to think about defensive anymore, bcs it's already provided  by the passive on spawn, & for myself i kinda dissapointed to developer bcs how easyly they broke the game.(Just in 1 year).

PS: i don't think archer squad if not really really lucky can balance these kind of squad(bcs every arena squad in everglades must consider archer squad if they wantt to make a good squad), idk about IMocaS or sleepy kind of squad.

YayuSheng

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Answer: They were thinking how to exploit more money from players.

Just wait for the next "Known Issue" fix where only LEGACY Cass and Zoey aura's can stack. I suspect it will be when they reduce the "invisible" paywall and when more players can get Cass and Zoey.

Complaints aside, can the developers tell us how to counter a team of cassandra's with -80% attack debuff, quick skills 3-4 turn CD, high normal attack potential (being shadow class).

1) using two resilience layers will be rendered useless. Further more if the team has 1x Zoey
2) using Trigger Ranger teams just can't compete with the on spawn debuffs
3) using tile capture teams (guardians) will fail as Cassandra(s) will just eat through your front line
4) using mages are... lol do i even need to explain this point?
5) using a mixed non-specialized team is just suicide.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why 4x Cass + 1 Zoey isn't the pinnacle of P2W and the blaring sign of a broken game?
i don't have any answer to any of your points, & ur analysis almost cover up what i wanna to tell, so i feel you regarding this.