bosscastor
Topic Author

quick question on champion gearing reforge and faith.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:32 pm

for pvp type dragoon rhea and warlord lancelot, should i reforge their gears to trinity or might? also what is the correct faith for them pvp wise?
lastly where do i get reforge ticket?

thanks sorry for the noob question, kindly help a new player here =)

Sn1v33

Re: quick question on champion gearing reforge and faith.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:40 pm

You should definitely change the suffix to trinity or might. I think Dragoon appreciates having the might because she has better CRIT while the glad counterpart would love the trinity more because she's buliker. However, they are interchangeable and have minimal value in the broader perspective. You simply want both of them to have the best ATK gear so CRIT and DEF are minor things. 

You'd want them to be Ares/Zeus/Hera in descending order.  Drag may be luckier with crits from Hera and slightly bulkier with Zeus. I still think Ares is generally the best faith, though. 

Valianite can be used as reforge ticket. Also, reforge ticket can be gotten from the in-game events but the last event that did that was I think 2 or 3 months ago.

Warlord Lancelot should be Ares/Zeus, at least. She also just wants ATK-boosting gear, as simple as that.

Edit: if you are new to the game, focus on acquiring new heroes, farming equips and leveling. These things matter when you are somewhat far in the game, tbh.