JamesWong
Topic Author

[Valiant Force Analysis] How to properly use a raid set! ft. Cassandra Ninja

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi! This video showcases one example of how I use Cassandra Ninja in Arena.
Cassandra Ninja Analysis
PVP: 
Can be used in both Archer trigger teams as well as Tank/Mage teams
In Archer trigger teams, her aura is of the utmost importance. You do not have to cast her skill.
Faith: Ares
Equipment: Might Suffix
Talent: Weapon Mastery+Attunement+Enchantment+MAG
In Tank/Mage teams, equipping her with a raid set and capturing the centre tile using her skill allows you a high chance of Refreshing your turn, since the clone is an exact copy of the main Ninja, thereby winning the game.
Faith: Kratos
Equipment: Defense Suffix
Talent: Fortification+Resistance+Survival+HP
PVE:
Her skill when resisted, will still cast her clone. Therefore, she can be useful against Raid Bosses or Mega Bosses in events. When the clone is placed side by side with the main, they can trigger each other's aura, leading to more attacks. This can be teamed up with trigger Archers or combo'ed with Rhea Gladiator or together with Freya Berserker.
Faith: Ares
Equipment: Might Suffix
Talent: Weapon Mastery+Attunement+Enchantment+MAG
Some wise words:
I understand that with the ladder about to end, there will be a flood of over 400 Cassandras across all servers with many asking the question "Which Cassandra is the best?"
It is best to look at what available units you have and the amount of resources available to you before you make such a decision. Take for example, if you already have a MLB, MTT Kai Assasin and your Arena team is a trigger team, I do not think you should be building Cassandra Ninja. However, if you are still uncertain of a main damage dealer in your trigger team, perhaps you could consider Cassandra Ninja. And as always, if uncertain, just do not build her up first. Leave it till you see a team you really feel is fun and delivers results before doing so.

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Re: [Valiant Force Analysis] How to properly use a raid set! ft. Cassandra Ninja

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Nice tactic with refresh