bosscastor
Topic Author

can someone teach me the best 4man trigger archer team that is good for pvp and pve?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 pm

which guardian infront should i use? also how will be the aura setup be like? 
i already collected kane hera grand ranger with aura left down right and gunslinger cybela hera also left down right? 
which are the two more archers do i need? 

im new about a month now, almost lvl 70, bought the level up bundle just now and planning to make my cybella lvl 36 and buy the her bundle also.

P.S.
also i know this is off topic but, is this the main forum for valiant force? why are the mods ignoring and not removing the post that sells jerseys etc and not related to the game. 

YayuSheng

Re: can someone teach me the best 4man trigger archer team that is good for pvp and pve?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 pm

arthur, or victoria ck or darrion(both vic & darrion only for give u more attack) CK, but if i were u i will make all archer, meta that's whithstand meta changing

Sn1v33

Re: can someone teach me the best 4man trigger archer team that is good for pvp and pve?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:29 pm

You can make use of Luna as she's easy to LB and has better crit cap because she's a 4*. You can also make use of somebody that utilizes the triggers that ranger lineups offer such as Rhea glad(who's CF attacks are both devastating and offers crowd control), assassins that refreshes ranger turns for more chances of triggering, etc.

YayuSheng

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:58 pm

You can make use of Luna as she's easy to LB and has better crit cap because she's a 4*. You can also make use of somebody that utilizes the triggers that ranger lineups offer such as Rhea glad(who's CF attacks are both devastating and offers crowd control), assassins that refreshes ranger turns for more chances of triggering, etc.
+1 ^ agreed 

Sn1v33

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 pm

+1 ^ agreed 
I also forgot to mention the right Snow White Job. More triggers means more triggers means more triggers, if you know what I mean.