badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Cheating

Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:32 pm

I find it real disingenuous for them to make it a point about banning cheaters for life when in fact the administrators of the game are the biggest cheaters of all. In earlier post I asked a simple question which was is, Arena combat rigged? I was unsure if it was but now I certain of it and here's why. In a recent arena battle I faced a party that consisted of Kiera, Cassandra, Lucile, Shizu, and Leon. During the battle Kiera used her skill of Sacred Blaze which kills my Rhea outright who has 18,899 Hit points, 4,812 DEF and 801 MAG. That skill doea damage equal to 90% of her MAG. So she would need to have a MAG stat of at least 17,000 and that is not taking any defense or of MAG migation that would be present. Even taking into consideration her aura of a 25% boost to MAG I cannot get a MAG stat that high. I would really like to see the math on that, exactly what gear, runes, talents, and faith to make that attack possible. And it gets better, Lucille's skill of Spectral Possession was healing her teammates 6,684 HP per turn. That skill heals at 50% of her MAG and healing is halved in arena combat. That means she has a MAG stat of more then 24,000. Somebody, anybody please show me how that is possible because even taking Kiera's aura bonus of 25% (18,000) I can't get it anywhere near that high. If somebody shows me the math of those items I will publicly apologize to the administrators for accusing them of cheating and remove the post and I won't breath of word of it again. It's really hard to rig something if someone else is cheating. I believe that's why they ban cheaters for life. It's not to keep order in the nation and to protect everybody else's hard work. It's so they can rig the system.

Sn1v33

Re: Cheating

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:35 pm

I won't force you to believe me nor do I have screenshots to validate my words but Kiera Ele can reach 18k MAG organically. That is without considering her aura but equipped with an insignia of nymph. So imagine a Kiera with her aura and I think she'll easily pass 25k MAG.
Last edited by Sn1v33 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whodahackii

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:38 pm

I think OP is meeting Whale player in his/her rank. nothing much to discuss really...if you want to give us proof.

THERE IS A FRIENDLY MATCH BETWEEN FRIENDS.

Stalk thier individual stat and compare yours, and run muliple test.

Sn1v33

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:46 pm

I think OP is meeting Whale player in his/her rank. nothing much to discuss really...if you want to give us proof.

THERE IS A FRIENDLY MATCH BETWEEN FRIENDS.

Stalk thier individual stat and compare yours, and run muliple test.
He's probably fairly new to the game which is why he doesn't know. The OP can ask the everglades veterans for confirmation. However, they'll probably laugh at this, to be blunt. 

Edit: Yeah he probably fought a whale not trying to climb the ladders much. 

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi there,

I believe you're using the Gallery wrongly. You are only checking the skills at level 10. Try clicking +2 or Max Limit Break to find out what's the full potential of the skill.

Also note that Skill Overdrive can increase that % by another 10 levels.

A Lucille WD who can heal 6.6k per turn in Arena is incredible indeed. She should have upwards of 19k MAG which is highly achievable now with the Insignia of the Magi/Nymph.
On the other hand, Kiera Elementalist can easily dish out incredible damage due to the scaling of the skill which is 150% at level 30 and not 90% as you mentioned

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:18 am

So nobody going to show me the math? I find it odd how people say something's possible but can't show me how's it done. Like a Snow White who deals 13,720 points of damave with her gift of the heaven's skill to a back rank character. In order to make that work she would have to have 45,000 hit points. I would like to see how that is possible because at best I can put her at 24,000. But again people say it's possible but can't or won't show me how it's done.

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:28 am

For Lucile here's what I have:
Base MAG Stat: 5,863
Insigna of the Nymph: +1,979 (880 + 1,100)
Runes: +3,719 (2,547 +1,172)
Talent: +1,500
This gives us a total of 13,061 without any equipment on.

whodahackii

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:46 pm

So nobody going to show me the math? I find it odd how people say something's possible but can't show me how's it done. Like a Snow White who deals 13,720 points of damave with her gift of the heaven's skill to a back rank character. In order to make that work she would have to have 45,000 hit points. I would like to see how that is possible because at best I can put her at 24,000. But again people say it's possible but can't or won't show me how it's done.
Regarding Snow white, there are TWO possible dmg from her 'Skill', 1 with the Hex Stack (4stack = 30k, and will reduced by Mag/Def), 2 with the Poison Effect (60% of SnowWhite HP, and will reduced by Mag/Def). My question to you is, 13,720 is trigger by which? the Hex stacks (likely, and totally normal), HP Poison (unlikely, at 24,000 HP Snow White can only deal 14,400 dmg before reduction).

whodahackii

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:47 pm

And dude, the moderator did gives number on Kiera and Lucille, please take into account of Talent - Overdrive lv3 (some skill will have Dmg % increase and some wont).

Sn1v33

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Tbh, you're making it such a chore to talk with you so I honestly don't expect people here would bother but I clearly stated that a 25k MAG Kiera is highly achievable aura buffs considered. I don't feel like doing the Math but if you have that much free time in your hands, do it yourself. You showed that you know where the values can come from so do that at your leisure and don't be such a bitch about cheating when that is purely accusations done without research.

I've confirmed that that is not due to cheating so I probably won't reply anymore unless there are some details that needed some confirmations.