badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Re: Cheating

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:23 am

Actually Sn1v33 you said I was acting like a bitch for asking simple questions, which is a direct violation of the rules. Now I was just going to let that go and not mention it again. But you seem to proud of it, so I add two more cents to your comment. How someone like you has become a senior member of this fourm while displaying either poor impulse control and/or a blantant disregard for the rules is really beyond me. Seriously are like tweleve years old or something? I've been told that profanity is the tool of a lazy thinker and I believe in this instance that is the case. This is reinforced by the fact that you logic is flawed at it's very core. It's flawed because we don't know exactly what we do to the enemy nor what the enemy does to us without having all the numbers that go into the equation. And the fact that nobody knows for certain how anything works and is based speculation and limited observation removes the possibility of drawing specific conclusion. I was unaware that the arena combat is hosted on my phone and all the server does is upload the players stats. Now how this limits the possibility that the system is rigid by the developers and is only on my phone is beyond me. Because infact that would make it real easy for the developers to be cheating and if they are not would make it easier for them to post the stats. Finally you asked for prood that someone is cheating well here you go, King Aruther's aura confers a 25% chance to dodge to himself and others. However I have physically recorded a 41% chance to dodge an attack. This is well outside the margin of error and outside the standard deviation as well. This was based on two sets of 50 attacks, which rules out it being a few people cheating. So then who do I inform that the developers are cheating? The developers themselves?

Silmeria

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:58 am

snive has a point that you're being too accusing without understanding how the game works.
We also don't know 100% how the game works, but we're trying to help you with explanation.
You're being stubborn by not accepting the information.
Sometimes we can't show proof but we've surely experienced it firsthand.

We can discuss these problems with a cool head, can we? There really is no point on fighting with each other.

Sn1v33

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:18 am

Actually Sn1v33 you said I was acting like a bitch for asking simple questions, which is a direct violation of the rules. Now I was just going to let that go and not mention it again. But you seem to proud of it, so I add two more cents to your comment. How someone like you has become a senior member of this fourm while displaying either poor impulse control and/or a blantant disregard for the rules is really beyond me. Seriously are like tweleve years old or something? I've been told that profanity is the tool of a lazy thinker and I believe in this instance that is the case.  This is reinforced by the fact that you logic is flawed at it's very core. It's flawed because we don't know exactly what we do to the enemy nor what the enemy does to us without having all the numbers that go into the equation. And the fact that nobody knows for certain how anything works and is based speculation and limited observation removes the possibility of drawing specific conclusion. I was unaware that the arena combat is hosted on my phone and all the server does is upload the players stats. Now how this limits the possibility that the system is rigid by the developers and is only on my phone is beyond me. Because infact that would make it real easy for the developers to be cheating and if they are not would make it easier for them to post the stats. Finally you asked for prood that someone is cheating well here you go, King Aruther's aura confers a 25% chance to dodge to himself and others. However I have physically recorded a 41% chance to dodge an attack. This is well outside the margin of error and outside the standard deviation as well. This was based on two sets of 50 attacks, which rules out it being a few people  cheating. So then who do I inform that the developers are cheating? The developers themselves?
See, this is what I meant. You're being too defensive, always having to justify yourself as the 'more correct' one, for lack of a better word for it. I can understand that you're frustrated but all these people here keep saying and explaining based on our experiences on the game, which is the best source of information imo. I'm not a fan of the devs' strategies as they're heavily inclined on P2W propaganda but I don't think anybody here has seconded your notion at all. I have to repeat, we have no actual formula to calculate the damage but having played the game for quite a while, we kind of have a feel for the game like "oh sh*t that Kiera dealt 8k to my Rhea wtf. She must've had x MAG". However, here you are calling out everybody 'Did you find the details where or was that an assumption?'. I mean, you're honestly too sarcastic and condescending, no offense. Anyway, if you get further offended, it doesn't really affect me in any way so I'd leave it at that.

Sn1v33

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:30 am

Actually Sn1v33 you said I was acting like a bitch for asking simple questions, which is a direct violation of the rules. Now I was just going to let that go and not mention it again. But you seem to proud of it, so I add two more cents to your comment. How someone like you has become a senior member of this fourm while displaying either poor impulse control and/or a blantant disregard for the rules is really beyond me. Seriously are like tweleve years old or something? I've been told that profanity is the tool of a lazy thinker and I believe in this instance that is the case.  This is reinforced by the fact that you logic is flawed at it's very core. It's flawed because we don't know exactly what we do to the enemy nor what the enemy does to us without having all the numbers that go into the equation. And the fact that nobody knows for certain how anything works and is based speculation and limited observation removes the possibility of drawing specific conclusion. I was unaware that the arena combat is hosted on my phone and all the server does is upload the players stats. Now how this limits the possibility that the system is rigid by the developers and is only on my phone is beyond me. Because infact that would make it real easy for the developers to be cheating and if they are not would make it easier for them to post the stats. Finally you asked for prood that someone is cheating well here you go, King Aruther's aura confers a 25% chance to dodge to himself and others. However I have physically recorded a 41% chance to dodge an attack. This is well outside the margin of error and outside the standard deviation as well. This was based on two sets of 50 attacks, which rules out it being a few people  cheating. So then who do I inform that the developers are cheating? The developers themselves?
Since you're being so worked up and a total as* here, I might as well remove my brakes. Have you considered the possibility of Arthur's aura + dodge rune? Furthermore, I don't think having 41% or 25% chance is relevant because the rolls use RNG. In addition, since you like to talk smart, these percentages are random variables. True to its name, they are random. Arthur's aura could have 1% but that doesn't eliminate the fact that Arthur could still proc a dodge. 
Last edited by Sn1v33 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sn1v33

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:40 am

You can report me right now, if you like. Whatever makes you happy. In the end, this is a game. While you waste your time calculating all those useless statistics, I'm simply enjoying the game and doing other things which should be the purpose of why I am playing. You're calling me out like I was a kid but why are you being so worked up over a simple game? Meanwhile, I'm like 'meh the devs can go kiss their as*es for all I care. Just let me play my game confortably and we're good." Given that, who is the kid? The one who is so over his head with his game or someone who tries his best to explain things to you in the best of his understanding? Besides, if you think profanity is for immature people, we can probably assume no one is mature because everybody has cursed at least once, even if it unknown to you. 

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:58 am

You're right it is just a game and I do enjoy playing it as well otherwise I wouldn't be taking the time to post here. I've never even suggested that I was "more correct" then anybody else. All I have done is question how people claim the game works so that I may have a better understanding of how the game works. AndI have learned a lot via this fourm from people includig yourself. I don't see how asking simple questions about how certain things may work is in anyway offensive or degrading or belittling to anyone. I have never claimed to be correct about anything nor have I said anybody was wrong. How ever I would encourage you to stop and re-read your comment about a RNG and how it applies to percentages. You statement confounds me and makes me wonder if you understand pecentages and other mathematical concepts. Unless of course you are just a kid, then that case I can't fault you for something you haven't learned. And yes I did consider the fact that there might be two different instances of dodging but without know if they stack or not I really couldn't factor that in two the equation.

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:21 pm

This is going nowhere fast so how about we just drop this subject and just move on a let each other be ok?

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:15 pm

I missed this drama. :(

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Wow, I missed something huge around here... And you give the impression of a barking dog badblackbishop x) no offense.

Mmh, if I dare to resume :
1) Kiera cannot do that much damage, or she's 24k MAG ? -> You were given proof Kiera could go way higher than 20k. With screenshot.
2) Snow raped me, how ? -> Because she's in heat. Joke aside, I'm pretty sure the Snow case was caused by hex proc. You said it happened too fast. The poison procs at the end, in purple color, just before you can play, so it's the last thing you see before playing. Maybe the poison killed another of your unit and the one you were looking at took the hex proc ?
3) Now you're asking the math. We've told you, you won't get it, until you do it yourself, or if a dev is gentle enough to give it. I'm not telling that with any bad intention, just... I'm pretty sure that won't happen =/

HouseofOrdos
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:11 pm

13 k of poison damage
Her skill poison damage deals 60% of her HP
If she has 17 K HP which is possible. It will deal 10,200 damage without reduction

Hercules faith Arch Bish Snowwhite has a 6600 HP
Talent tree can provide an additional 3600 HP

6600 + 3600 = 10200 HP

a 4 star size 3, Rune of Health provides 1560 HP at lvl 15. If she has 3 of those in parallel the rune will give her an additional 4680 HP

10200 + 4680 = 14880 HP

The rune als provides +5% HP if she has 2 Rune of health

14880x.05= 744
14880+744 = 15624 HP

Now lets say she has 9, 4 star size one Rune of health. At lvl 15 that gives 520 HP having 9 of those also gives an additional 4680 HP but since she has size 1 rune means she can have +20% HP because she can stack 4 pairs in the 9 rune slots

14880x.20= 2976
14880+2976=17856 HP

17856 hp will deal 10713 magic damage per turn
And this snow white doesn’t have items and not limit broken yet. With the right item stats ( items with suffix - of defense and of zodiac) and insignia she can easily hit 20-25k HP

If each of the 6 items she has provides +5% HP
That will give her +30% HP. This player is most likely a whale hence they have the money to reroll untill they get +5% or higher

14880x (.20+.30)= 7440
14880+7440= 22320 HP

The Integer HP boost her Items provides plus the Insignia of kai can boost her HP to 23-25K

Lastly, for her to deal 14-13 K of damage she need to have 22-24 K of HP not 45k HP because her poison damage is base on 60% of her HP.
60% of 23k HP is 13800 magic damage.
60% of 45k HP is 27000 magic damage.

Also skill damage is reduced by your Magic stat not defense so even if you have 13-14 K defense the skill will still deal 27000 magic damage. You gotta have 13-14 K MAG ro reduce 27000 magic damage to half.

This is quite possible especially for whales the rich paying players. You probably face an old player that had a bunch of lvl 15 size one 4 star runes heck if they had 5 or 6 star runes they can easily reach 30K Hp