Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Arena Freezing

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:03 pm

I have reported my case as well specially when Cass Samurai uses her skill and she jsut got stuck at whoever her last hit was like a clingy orangutan.
I like it when developers respond to this kind of issue right away. I wish they do the same on the issues that really matter.

tumitumtum

Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:09 am

It happens to me almost everytime enemy's Gwen Pet got killed because Gwen is defeated (and there's so many Gwen users in the meta)

The pet managed to attack before it dies in the same turn (strange) the the game crashes. 12B already compensated me with orbs and crystals but with the frequency this needs to be fixed

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Unfortunately I seriously doubt that they will do anything to rectify this kind of problem. I have been forced to disband my team of Elven Mifght and limit my team composition to no more then two elves lest the game freeze up. I'vs had to bring in my C-team to fill the empty spots (This is because my b-team consisted of elves as well) and now I'm consistently getting my aas handed to me by players rated 400-800 points lower then me. It would be nice if they would fix these issues so that the hero's that we spent all that time, energy and money developing won't be wasted but I would hold my breath, lest I pass out.