Sn1v33
Topic Author

Rescale event ladder rewards

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:42 am

I think increasing the number of players who receive the tier 8 above will help mid-tier players keep up to an extent with the whales. I think instead of top 1% crap or something the devs designed, it only favors high spenders and leaves f2p and small spenders in the dust. Of course, I agree that whales deserve more since they are a good source of income but becoming stingy to non-whales just continues to accelerate whales too fast for other players. The way things are, the devs are only helping the top 100 secure their spots even more and prevent actual contesting for f2p versus whales. What if they made:
Top 10: tier 1
Top 50: tier 2
Top 100: Tier 3
Top 200: Tier 4
Top 300: Tier 5
Top 400: Tier 6
Top 500: Tier 7
-and so on-
That would've meant a good number of end game players would've gotten the Cass, instead of just the top 100. It's not as if the top 100 needed more help but instead, the devs only help them get way more ahead which further cripples mid players. This game really was so good before but after this game got a little famous, it seems the objective has clearly steered with money as priority above all else. It should've been what helps a lot of players, not just whales.

Reichan

Re: Rescale event ladder rewards

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:14 pm

While your suggestion might ease me personally, the answer is still no to most cases. Getting into top 200 is easy when you have decent 5* squad and knows to manage your energy and giving good prizes for such low effort doesn't sound nice.

You won't like it either when you find too many cAss in arena right?

Sn1v33
Topic Author

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 pm

While your suggestion might ease me personally, the answer is still no to most cases. Getting into top 200 is easy when you have decent 5* squad and knows to manage your energy and giving good prizes for such low effort doesn't sound nice.

You won't like it either when you find too many cAss in arena right?
I'm not bragging but I usually am at the bottom of top 100 or just at the edge out of it every weekly reset so I already know the feeling of having a Cass in just about every 3 searches. However, I personally think that it's better to have at least one when whales usually have 2-3 Cass. It's also not  about Cassandra solely but the difference in rewards between the top 100 and those who aren't in it is just huge. This kind of tier planning was designed to feed the already distinguished players while just giving what basically is leftovers to those who aren't. I'm not claiming I'm right because that's just a self-absorbed way of thinking but it would've been nice if the gap between top 100 and not are closer. Last event, there was a king's egg for tier 8(iirc) and above while tier 9 gets 3-5 star tickets where it basically is just 3 fodders. 2 Valianites , the worst you can get from the egg, is still infinitely more valuable than 3 star fodders imo.

Edit: King's egg starts at t7 while 3* hero selector was t8. Anyway, this is something I'm not hugely passionate about but I'd like to see more players. I think I've been fighting the same people in my server for months now. It's been them ever since I stepped to 3.6k reset. By giving generous rewards to top 400/500 players, I think some may at least finally contend with the competitive bracket, as I may call it.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:37 am

It's true that the top 200 players in arena are always the same. Well, for the first 50 I understand, money rules the world and all, but it's sad for the rest.
I'm used to a hella lot of players names now between 3600 and 4200, so I usually know in advance if I will win or lose before the match even began against this guy or this guy. I even know if this tank has resilience or not, this ranger has miracle or not, etc. It has its good points, but... you know, routine is boring.
If what you told could bring more players into the 3600+ checkpoint, I'm 100% with your idea.