ashenwind

Re: The difference between Gladiator Rhea and Dragoon Rhea's refresh

Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Perhaps it's because Rhea Gladiator aura trigger after the previous attack that trigger it resolved, while Rhea dragoon's refresh triggers during the attack itself. It doesn't bother us that much in pve, but with how arena turn works, this may be what caused your problem. Especially if what triggered the aura is the very last attack of that round.

If gladiator's aura activates in the midst of attack trigger, I believe she'll still have her refreshed turn intact.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 am

You could be right, but I could swear I've triggered Rhea GLD on the last attack of the round in arena and still get her refreshed turn playable.

I will test it soon to confirm.

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:29 pm

I'm positive she was triggered because it flashed triggered and it  highlightered her like she was going to be able to move but she get to go until everybody else did. But I believe that I stated I''ve only noticed the happening twice, so maybe it's just some bug related to the elves transformation.  The unit that triggered her was Reager and they were both in their celestial form which when it works and doesn't freeze up can be particularly deadly as you have Raeger silencing opponents with his attack and Rhea stunning them with hers. In PvE mode it works even betrter as I have had those two trigger each other back and forth for some ridiculous amounts of damage. But unfortunately I have been forced to disband Elven Might and now I can only use two Elves at a time lest the game freezes up on me.