JamesWong
Topic Author

[Valiant Force Analysis] The Control Squad ft. Lvl 1 Cassandra Magebane

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi! Today I would like to touch a little on Cassandra Magebane and some of her uses. I will be facing off against two SinGlad teams, one for when they start first and once when I do. Actually, she is more useful against Trigger teams so if you are interested in that, drop a comment below and I will showcase a video on that as well.

Cassandra Magebane

PVP: 
Can be used as a 5* level 1 +0 without any items or talents. She just needs a Miracle rune with no upgrade at all so she is pretty low investment.
Her aura is the key to her usefulness as whenever she reaches less than 40% of her HP, she has a chance to stun up to 4 enemies. She also will reduce the Cooldown of the allies in her aura by two turns so a 3 Cooldown spell can be immediately cast the next turn.
If her HP gets healed to above 40% and then it drops to below 40% again, her aura has a chance to trigger again. This is especially useful when paired with Heroes with healing capabilities such as Snow White Inquisitor or Cassandra Assassin. Since little to no investment was made towards Magebane, her HP will be around 4000, allowing for a full heal if either Hero casts their spell.

More information about The Control Squad:
You do not want Zoey Elementalist's or Inquisitor's aura to be aimed at Magebane as you want her Defense to be as low as possible so that trigger teams will target her instead.
Assassin should be holding Santa's Stash Set and you should build her Attack based with Might for all equipments and full set of Attack runes. You should get the Attunement Talent.
Kane should hold a Double Strike rune and should focus on getting Critical up to 7500 as many squads run at least one Zoey.

YayuSheng

Re: [Valiant Force Analysis] The Control Squad ft. Lvl 1 Cassandra Magebane

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Thank you & respect u ;), bcs even u are a whaler ur still objective & have a consideration to the majority of vf player ;), i really hope u can be their 3rd party community major & be heard.

Haro

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Power squad bro

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:13 am

Thank you & respect u ;), bcs even u are a whaler ur still objective & have a consideration to the majority of vf player ;), i really hope u can be their 3rd party community major & be heard.
Thanks!

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 am

Power squad bro
Thanks!

Zvalmiekloranesh

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 am

Ah, I wanted Cassandra Magebane so much for doing this kind of team xD thanks for showing it really works well !

JamesWong
Topic Author

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Ah, I wanted Cassandra Magebane so much for doing this kind of team xD thanks for showing it really works well !
No problem  :)