badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Cannot Beat the Art of Deception

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:33 pm

Once again I cannot beat the final boss of the event due to the game freezing up on me forcing me to retreat to exit combat. This has become a pattern and I'm starting to believe that it's really not a bug at all and that's it's intentionally being done. Looking back the only time I have ever finished an event was when I spent a decent amount of money to complete my team of elves a few months back. And also during that week not once did the game freeze during arena play. At the time I thought the developers had finally fixed the problem, but the next week the problem returned. Was this a mere coincidence or is there a connection between the amount of money you spend and your ability to complete events and play bug free in PvP? Or is this thought just a product of my vivid imagination? Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I wonder,....m

Celsius
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Cannot Beat the Art of Deception

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Greetings !

Do you happen to have another device where you can install Valiant Force to see if the same things happen?
Maybe share your current device model & make, so community may provide more feedback should their device happen to be similar to yours.

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:19 am

I actually play it on two devices and have tried it on a third as well with the same results . And I gave all that info to a very kind admin who passed it along to the developers but I'll share it again because I would really like to know if it's just me having this problem or is it wide spread. The two main devices I use are a Samsung Galaxy Tab lite and and Samsung SMJ100VP. I'm about ready to get an emulator for my computer to see if my suspicions are correct about the cause of this. The problem might be with my elves transformation into Celestial mode as well. In the beginning the game would crash literally every time one of my hero's transformed and then they fixed it for the most part but that wouldn't explain why it mostly happens in PvP and during events. And if it was a device issue I think it would be inclined to happen more consistently across the board.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:16 am

I've done the event on Master difficulty, tried all difficulty and master again, no problem.
I'm using Shizu SAM, Rhea GLD, Lancelot WL, Victoria BK and Leon BK, so I'm using an elf too, but I never got freeze. Maybe if you're using many elves ? Idk.