JamesWong
Topic Author

Defeating Mercia with no items or retries! ft. Just 3 Naked Heroes

Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:59 am

Hi! This is how you can clear Mercia without using any items or any retries. I chose to use just 3 Heroes with no equipment or runes to show that this will still be a viable strategy in the higher stages.

1/2:
Ensure that Kiera has at managed to lower her cooldown by at least 1 before progressing to the next stage.

2/2:
The same unit will always be pulled unless you using a wide range of Friendship levels or change any stats. If the unit is unable to survive the pull damage, put a Miracle rune on him/her.
Move the pulled unit back until Mercia is about to cast her spell. Cast Kiera's spell. Cast Arthur's spell. End turn until the cooldown on Kiera is 1. Cast Tristan's spell. Rinse and repeat till victory.

This combination can be paired with 2 Rangers to help expedite the progress. I will prepare another video once I have reached a higher stage.

Zvalmiekloranesh

Re: Defeating Mercia with no items or retries! ft. Just 3 Naked Heroes

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:39 pm

Hum... So, basically, Cybella GR with Gwen and Kane would just push her at the end of the stage, stunning her, and that's it ? We just need an invocation to counter her skill ? That's kinda... disappointing ? x)

But I really like Kiera RM. Good job here, thanks for the video !

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:01 pm

Hahaha i find it funny at the same time amazing!

"If it's stupid and it works, it aint stupid!"

Synvale

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:51 am

Nice video, unfortunately I have no Kiera... I was unable to get Mercia due to my busy life schedule.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Hum... So, basically, Cybella GR with Gwen and Kane would just push her at the end of the stage, stunning her, and that's it ? We just need an invocation to counter her skill ? That's kinda... disappointing ? x)

But I really like Kiera RM. Good job here, thanks for the video !
Thanks!

JamesWong
Topic Author

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Hahaha i find it funny at the same time amazing!

"If it's stupid and it works, it aint stupid!"
Thanks!

JamesWong
Topic Author

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:38 pm

Nice video, unfortunately I have no Kiera... I was unable to get Mercia due to my busy life schedule.
Thanks!

HouseofOrdos
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:55 pm

Wow that’s really nice never thought of that lol coz i don’t have an Arthur yet and my Kiera is still in vanilla form. My strategy is quite simple when Mercia gains her ATK buff i just run like hell haha. I also had a match where my Rhea gladiator stood one on one with lvl 40 mercia and won. i wish i recorded it.

I also found out removing buff from rhea only removes her shield bur she is still in celestial form. is this a game mechanic or something the devs overlooked.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:56 am

Wow that’s really nice never thought of that lol coz i don’t have an Arthur yet and my Kiera is still in vanilla form. My strategy is quite simple when Mercia gains her ATK buff i just run like hell haha. I also had a match where my Rhea gladiator stood one on one with lvl 40 mercia and won. i wish i recorded it.

I also found out removing buff from rhea only removes her shield bur she is still in celestial form. is this a game mechanic or something the devs overlooked.
It's a game mechanic. 

Zvalmiekloranesh

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:55 am

I've done Kiera RM just for fun, most enemies are really acting like idiots against the wall xD