Snow White Inquisitor can be substituted for Lucille Inquisitor
Teresa Archbishop can be substituted for Emilia Archbishop
Teresa Inquisitor can be substituted for Luthor Inquisitor
Cassandra Ninja
Snow White Archbishop

Gears:
All healers build DEF except Snow White build MAG
Cassandra Ninja equip Santa's Stash Set

PS: if you are looking for a team with no Cassandra, check out this link below.
https://youtu.be/PfKSQLkvcuA
Despite Arthur being nerfed and not being able to shield against the -50% damage, just follow the instructions in the video to the letter and it will work the same. I didn't rely on Arthur's shield against the -50% health since the beginning. That's what Teresa's heal is for.

HouseofOrdos
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Auto Master(2) Final Battle with Full BoB

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Wow nice team and I am jelly coz I don’t have those units :p ...The last trial of Master 2 looks really hard coz you must finish the battle with 3 units only any tips on that? have you gotten any good drops? like guan yu or the Armor? the drop rate really sucks i’ve been farming Master 1 for a while now but never got a guan yu or an armor drop i must be very unlucky or the rate is like .001%... oh well, there is still 11 days to go, hope to get at least one set of armor

Also this site is pretty dead lol

JamesWong
Topic Author

Re: Auto Master(2) Final Battle with Full BoB

Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:12 pm

Wow nice team and I am jelly coz I don’t have those units :p ...The last trial of Master 2 looks really hard coz you must finish the battle with 3 units only any tips on that? have you gotten any good drops? like guan yu or the Armor? the drop rate really sucks i’ve been farming Master 1 for a while now but never got a guan yu or an armor drop i must be very unlucky or the rate is like .001%... oh well, there is still 11 days to go, hope to get at least one set of armor

Also this site is pretty dead lol
Thanks!

Currently working on a video for Master 2 Trial 3

I have gotten a few complete sets of the armor but so far no Guan Yu