shouji
Topic Author

Play game with apk not invite cbt !!

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:50 am

I play the game without an invitation , i cant buy gem in shop & my account data will be deleted when the OBT ?

Hanzo

Re: Play game with apk not invite cbt !!

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:26 pm

The admins are not sure as they can only guarantee the content for those who are invited. Asked in Facebook,

Yangost

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:25 pm

I play the game without an invitation , i cant buy gem in shop & my account data will be deleted when the OBT ?
That's like: "Hey, I stole a shirt from your shop, can I change the size? It makes me look a bit fat, do you agree?"  :lol:

heatzz
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Once your account is bind, there should not be a wipe, unless they specifically does so.

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 pm

That's like: "Hey, I stole a shirt from your shop, can I change the size? It makes me look a bit fat, do you agree?"  :lol:
LOL :D

Hanzo

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:21 pm

:lol:I play the game without an invitation , i cant buy gem in shop & my account data will be deleted when the OBT ?
That's like: "Hey, I stole a shirt from your shop, can I change the size? It makes me look a bit fat, do you agree?"  
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: