beartroll
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Presumed facts about Valiant Force (Lets be real)

Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:39 pm

As a CBT player and a person who've played games with VIP system..
Although the idea of their VIP level and system is similar to Chinese games, the rewards are no where near as absurd as those games.
For example, in Chinese games VIP level would grant you access to stuff like: extra daily event runs, the ability to reset energy refill 10 more times, opening treasure box exclusive to VIP every day, free gacha tickets every day, extra ATK and DEF buff etc etc. Valiant Force gives you none of that, but just extra item like a bit extra energy per day, some express tickets, faster expedition time, a bit more item from the farm in your town.
The free equipment they give are also later available from quests and crafts, from what I see Armory level 10+ can already craft 4* items.
Although VIP players would ofcourse have faster progression, nothing seems to be gated.

Anyway, I think those absurd VIP system from Chinese game have scared people off so much that when people heard that there is some kind of VIP system, they immediately assume the worse. Even the ones that have not tried the game are put off when they heard about it.
Good explanation.
People just like to assume for the worst.
Have faith in the developers!
And got to thanks the whales!

BlackMonster

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:57 pm

i absolutely agree with evrything u said , this game is incredible PAY 2 WIN , a f2p user will have no chance at all in this game, a p2w user will manage.

as i am playin this game as a f2p i made a list of suggestions as i lv up and experience valiant force, the list is ONLY growing and growing of things that are insanely made for p2w mechanics only to compete and stay alive in this game, i am shocked.

i always test a game as a f2p 1st and then see if its worth to spend money on it, there should be a balance between f2p and p2w users and in this game its like

f2p= no chance   p2w=ull manage

the rewards and drops we get are minimal compared to the cost we need to upgrade and progress in this game

a good balance would be as a f2p it would be the slow way to achieve ur goals and as p2w the fast way to achieve it but in the end u bth would get to the same goal only the p2w faster,in this game its nothing like that, f2p will never reach that goal.

my conclusion is only p2w will survive in this game, f2p have no chance .

pls all visit my topic about suggestions and leave a comment so staff actually takes a look at the suggestions this game desperately need when official launch to make it a balanced game for all.

imo this game is one of THE BEST JRPG of 2016 i have played i love it so much,w8ted half a year for this and its soo goood BUT the progress is too p2w wich ruins it completely for me.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:52 pm

i absolutely agree with evrything u said , this game is incredible PAY 2 WIN.
We have ALL content available for ALL users. 

There are NO special shops or features or items for anyone of any group.

The only difference is back to the same old "time vs money". 

In your explanation, you are simply talking about how players who spend cash will advance faster than those who don't. 

Incredibly Pay 2 Win? Could you perhaps point out some mobile games which you think are 100% optimal for all players for our team to research on?

Thanks!

rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Incredibly Pay 2 Win? Could you perhaps point out some mobile games which you think are 100% optimal for all players for our team to research on?

Thanks!
Japan monetizing system in "Kanpani Girls" by Nutaku

Ryozanki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Thanks!
Japan monetizing system in "Kanpani Girls" by Nutaku
And what makes them so special that paying users and non-paying users can advance at the same pace?

A thread in the Feedback forum will do wonders for the team.

hTee

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Been playing f2p for a few days now didnt even buy the daily gems lol. I dont really see how is this game p2w, am i missing something? From what i see VIP has some 5* 6* weapons/armours and some daily perks. @Blackmonster I looked at your suggestions list, it doesnt address any p2w issues either? why f2p have no chance? o.O From what i have experience it just takes me long as to get to where the payers get to quickly but thats expected since they pay. I just smartly maximize all my energy usage and im good.

RevLz

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 am

Hello, just want to give my opinion here for Prestige system in Valiant Force.
its undeniable that paying players will gets some benefits against free to play players and this fact can't be changed.
From my point of view as a Prestige 12 player, the only useful benefit i get are: 12 energy daily, job keys capacity increased by 2 and thats all. The rest of the benefits are not really useful such expedition return 13% faster, crafting chances increase, and so on.

i think you guys who believe that this game is soo p2w should read most of the vip benefits first.

all of my opinions are based on my previous experience from magic rush whereas i was a vip13 and i dominate the server with most of my legend units which are nearly impossible to get for a f2p.

and just for additional information, i spent 16k diamonds and i didn't get any special / valiant hero.

sorry for my bad language as English is my second language.

thanks!

Luckymouse

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:12 am

i know some games that has a balance game

Game of Dice by JoyCity (monopoly with card game)
you can win against lvl 30 if you are level 1
depends on your strategy in card creating combo by using pull drag etc., dice controlling and luck 

Soccer Spirits by Com2us ( in Arena here only AI/Computer can control both players)
HomeRun Battle 2 by Com2us this game can beat game buyers even if they have whole set of bat uniforms etc. (requires skill though)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... oid.common

Texas Holdem Poker 

Pokemon Go 

Hanzo

Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:58 am

i know some games that has a balance game

Game of Dice by JoyCity (monopoly with card game)
you can win against lvl 30 if you are level 1
depends on your strategy in card creating combo by using pull drag etc., dice controlling and luck 

Soccer Spirits by Com2us ( in Arena here only AI/Computer can control both players)
HomeRun Battle 2 by Com2us this game can beat game buyers even if they have whole set of bat uniforms etc. (requires skill though)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... oid.common

Texas Holdem Poker 

Pokemon Go 
Are those all hero/monster collecting games?

Sounds more like casual games though. And comparing with Pokemon GO is... kind of out there :o

Noirach
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Personally I think it's more of a luck issues when it comes to games with "gacha" element in it. For f2p users, it is critical that the 400 gem spent to premium summon nets you something strong; as for p2p users they could just keep rollin on as long as their wallet allows. This is crucial as f2p users won't get another shot at rolling that premium summon for a long time if they don't something decent, meaning stagnating progression of quests.

I have rolled once with premium summon so far, 0 Valiant summons,  two 4* summons (kensei and marksman; thank god finally I have DPS), and 8 expendable 3* summons. Despite no luck in Valiant like my other friends.. which got 5* summons. I'm actually pretty satisfied as I'm able to progress with the story further now.

Overall, I'm satisfied with what I currently have, and hope my next summon could actually net me at least a 3* Valiant hero.

At the end of the day it is really still individual perspective. Some might think what currently that's around is balance, some might not. Perhaps I'm the kind that is easily satisfied? ;)