Noirach
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Presumed facts about Valiant Force (Lets be real)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Actually, I think a lot of players are too focused on getting a Valiant. Some of the 4* and 3* (with chance to upgrade further) heroes have pretty sick skills. I'm grooming some of these heroes for my pvp squad.

If you look at the players on the top of the arena, their teams are not filled with Valiants either.

Also, 3* heroes are useful to be deployed on expeditions or fused with your main heroes.
I agree to that, each and every hero, despite being in the same class, they have different skill sets and stats.

I also discovered that "Faith" HEAVILY affects the stats. More inputs to come once I get more screenshots to prove this.
In the general units viewing tab you can see the stat changes for seperate faiths at max level etc. Its kinda obvious that faith affects stats quite heavily.
Oh? I was referring to units at max levels. 
I have yet to have two units of the same type but different faith at max yet thus I can't really comment. Perhaps I could do one just for the sake of clearing this up :D
Last edited by Noirach on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppai

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:11 pm

I agree to that, each and every hero, despite being in the same class, they have different skill sets and stats.

I also discovered that "Faith" HEAVILY affects the stats. More inputs to come once I get more screenshots to prove this.
In the general units viewing tab you can see the stat changes for seperate faiths at max level etc. Its kinda obvious that faith affects stats quite heavily.
Oh? I have yet to have two units of the same type but different faith at max yet thus I can't really comment. Perhaps I could do one just for the sake of clearing this up :D
You dont need to own the units to check. Go to the Unit gallery, and pick a random unit. You can click the faith sign to change it to the other faith and view the stat changes that occur accordingly.

Noirach
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Oh? I have yet to have two units of the same type but different faith at max yet thus I can't really comment. Perhaps I could do one just for the sake of clearing this up :D
You dont need to own the units to check. Go to the Unit gallery, and pick a random unit. You can click the faith sign to change it to the other faith and view the stat changes that occur accordingly.
Ok this is new. I though all units in the gallery are ZEUS type. o_O!

Oppai

Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:17 pm

Ok this is new. I though all units in the gallery are ZEUS type. o_O!
click on the typing and you should be able to change it. Near the top right hand side you can change the stats for +1, +2 and max limit break stats as well.
FUN FACT : the 3D unit sprite changes from +1 and +2
i would post screenshots but i do not have the updated apk atm XD

Hanzo

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 pm

I think all of us needs to explore the game more before making any judgement >...<

Bickini

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Let's share our perspective.

I am a prestige 10.
I do what F2P players do, I farm lulu normal for disc and 150 completion.
I farm trials to get gems, I've only managed to full clear some stage.
I agreed, I have an easier time in PVP but I still lose to a handful, currently ranked silver 2.
I will lose in arena match, one of the matches with a player called Salt whose unit are 2 3* and 3 4*, while I roll a team of 1 5*valiant  2 4* 2 3*
I will run out of energy and quest job key and gold, similar to F2P player.
I tried a couple of x10 gacha, no luck even though I'm P2W.

So unless someone throws 5k per month in game, F2P and low/mid tier P2W will still lose to them.
Let's be realistic, a low/mid tier P2W player can't even catch up to the whales, how do you think an F2P can catch up to them?

To let you see the big picture.
Whales eat everyone for breakfast.
Mid-tier P2W eat low-tier and below for breakfast
Low-tier P2W eat everyone else below.
Everyone else below, it is your greatest pleasure to win anyone who is above you, cause it would mean that we are not spending enough.

This cycle goes on, the game company makes money from us, roll out more content for everyone. Everyone is happy, everyone is a winner in some way or another.

I think this game is a Pay for Convenience.
The game ceiling is the same for you and me.

Amberfied

Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:37 am

I honestly do not understand why it's an issue. You can afford to pay and want to pay you pay. You can't afford to pay or don't want to pay don't pay.
No one is holding a gun to your head. I personally am not pay to win even though I did spend a little to have a slightly easier time with item slots. I do not see this paywall that you are talking about and I'm having lots of fun with the game so far.
I think I'm going to get flamed here but heck I'll say it, if you can't afford to pay too bad it's something you have to deal with. This game is playable from a F2P stand point, even if the so called paywall you talk about gets lowered heavy spenders are still going to top the server. 
This making it more even for F2P players is a dream in a dream that will never happen.