tackey
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Re: Mystic and Healer buffed!!

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:22 am

Yes.. teresa archbishop aura is limited to 1 heal each turn for attack and 1 heal each turn for status effect (burn or poison). So in zombie event she can heal maxed 2 times each turn. And 0 time if unlucky.
thanks for the confirmation, however it's still a 1 heal each turn. because poison ticks at the beginning of player turn. ;)

Razk

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:53 am

Well, look, he already said so himself that he is using her in the arena team with 95% winrate.
So why isnt he using his so called stronger Archbishop Teresa? Isnt that already prove that the AB Lucille is actually very strong in the arena?

Jenoss

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:34 pm

Well, look, he already said so himself that he is using her in the arena team with 95% winrate.
So why isnt he using his so called stronger Archbishop Teresa? Isnt that already prove that the AB Lucille is actually very strong in the arena?
Ofcourse i try to test everything i can, and i always switch many of my units to find out the best team overall , right now i'm testing which aura is best of the 2 healer in pvp.
Everyone is saying that i should find out a "new skill" for ab lucille, but like i said i'm not a dev.
I can't test the game in the way they can, i don't know future update for get the responsability to make her future skill usefull in all the possible ways.
I'm not paid for doing all this things.
I'm a player and i just say my feedback, that in my opinion it's already a great work to help them out finding problems.

You can have your own opinion on this skill, i have mine, and they will understand who is right or wrong, nothing to say more...
there is not need to be a white knight in any case for any reason, defending any possible skill of this game.

Yeah nerf the overall heals will adjust the meta and the difference between most of the healers and ab lucille and luthor, but is think they should change all the mass heals of the other perks, giving them different kind of buffs (resist for cc for X turns + damage all party for X turns, retailate damage in % for X turns, give % of dodge to all party  for X turns) the possibilities are endless, but i can't find them for them because of above reasons..

kubizz

Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Maybe change it to target 2 or 3 Ally hero with most less hp. Or simple 3 random heroes.

Just random though.. and yes i know this is not suggestion thread.

Jenoss

Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Maybe change it to target 2 or 3 Ally hero with most less hp. Or simple 3 random heroes.

Yea, seems like i said to heal 2-3 target in a row with less % and only 1 turn invulnerability.
If you Tank a enemy, and you put invulnerability the near target will die (and it's sure it's a dps unit), that make this strategy usless on pve..

Anyway i think that it's clear to everyone that is not blind, that arch Lucille have a great passive aura, but lack on her active ability..

And i really think that VALIANTS heroes should be top priority in a matter of balancing units / reworking /buffing and nerfing.
They are the top of the top, they are what everyone should try to get at the end of the day (or of the month :) )
They should shine and be the most wanted units.. Right now i don't feel like this for any of the valiant heroes.. Not because they are not strong, but only because they don't feel "Unique".
They are like other normal units, with buffed stats and buffed cap skill/aura.. 
And lucille Arch is even less interesting than any other perk/valiant

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:27 pm

Yea, seems like i said to heal 2-3 target in a row with less % and only 1 turn invulnerability.
If you Tank a enemy, and you put invulnerability the near target will die (and it's sure it's a dps unit), that make this strategy usless on pve..

Anyway i think that it's clear to everyone that is not blind, that arch Lucille have a great passive aura, but lack on her active ability..

And i really think that VALIANTS heroes should be top priority in a matter of balancing units / reworking /buffing and nerfing.
They are the top of the top, they are what everyone should try to get at the end of the day (or of the month :) )
They should shine and be the most wanted units.. Right now i don't feel like this for any of the valiant heroes.. Not because they are not strong, but only because they don't feel "Unique".
Look Jenoss, I get a few points from your arguments:
1) You are very passionate about VF.

2) You are VERY PASSIONATE about Lucille AB.

3) You seem to have a mindset that a Valiant MUST BE THE BEST IN THEIR CLASS, and IS CAPABLE ON EVERY TEAM. Please note that it is not exactly true, cause Valiants only have bonus stats, and skill combinations may work out in their favour, or may not. For example, a Dragoon Freya gives a 1 turn stun, which may be resisted by bosses, but Dragoon Vincent comes off as a hard tank on landing. Who is better? Really, depends on your team functions and build. If you don't use a champion class in your team build, then both Dragoon classes are USELESS. 

Currently, based on the classes available and all, having a Lucille AB is worst off than having a Teresa AB ON YOUR TEAM. I get that. But this is a strategy game, but it does not mean that as long as Valiants show up on the field => sure win. Its about balance, understanding the current AI, and how to build you team to counter it. Maybe Lucille AB doesn't shine anywhere... but that may be the point to it. Nothing lacking, that makes her usable in MOST teams is the plan for her? OR, could it be that due to the heroes you currently have and can build a team around, Lucille has more limited functions than Teresa AB?

Teresa AB, while having inconsistent heals, is definitely more useful in a map with multiple weak attacks (small waves), and allies don't move about to much, aka most of your units are archers, mages and the like. Versus Lucille AB, which I gather from the skill set, is a nice single target heal, with reliable healing aura of 35% (added with slightly more magic). Lucille AB would be nice in Arena fights where you have 1 character happily targeted by enemies, like a mage or archer (My poor Winry is always the target in Arena)...In PvE, after you guardian taunts all enemies, or is a Paladin (Passive damage soaker with no bonus defence), Lucille AB might be a better choice than Teresa AB.

Do think about it, and if you feel that Lucille AB is still not as good as Teresa AB, do try and conduct a few test runs, (please take data, positioning, enemy forces into consideration, thanks) maybe we can make Lucille better.

Jenoss

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:01 pm

3) You seem to have a mindset that a Valiant MUST BE THE BEST IN THEIR CLASS, and IS CAPABLE ON EVERY TEAM. Please note that it is not exactly true, cause Valiants only have bonus stats, and skill combinations may work out in their favour, or may not. For example, a Dragoon Freya gives a 1 turn stun, which may be resisted by bosses, but Dragoon Vincent comes off as a hard tank on landing. Who is better? Really, depends on your team functions and build. If you don't use a champion class in your team build, then both Dragoon classes are USELESS. 

Currently, based on the classes available and all, having a Lucille AB is worst off than having a Teresa AB ON YOUR TEAM. I get that. But this is a strategy game, but it does not mean that as long as Valiants show up on the field => sure win. Its about balance, understanding the current AI, and how to build you team to counter it. Maybe Lucille AB doesn't shine anywhere... but that may be the point to it. Nothing lacking, that makes her usable in MOST teams is the plan for her? OR, could it be that due to the heroes you currently have and can build a team around, Lucille has more limited functions than Teresa AB?

Teresa AB, while having inconsistent heals, is definitely more useful in a map with multiple weak attacks (small waves), and allies don't move about to much, aka most of your units are archers, mages and the like. Versus Lucille AB, which I gather from the skill set, is a nice single target heal, with reliable healing aura of 35% (added with slightly more magic). Lucille AB would be nice in Arena fights where you have 1 character happily targeted by enemies, like a mage or archer (My poor Winry is always the target in Arena)...In PvE, after you guardian taunts all enemies, or is a Paladin (Passive damage soaker with no bonus defence), Lucille AB might be a better choice than Teresa AB.

Do think about it, and if you feel that Lucille AB is still not as good as Teresa AB, do try and conduct a few test runs, (please take data, positioning, enemy forces into consideration, thanks) maybe we can make Lucille better.
Yeah i'm passionate about the games i like until i get bored (if i get bored :D)
And not i'm not passionate in Lucille Ab.
I'm just unlucky ah, i go 3 of her in a row, and then i have to live with a party of 2 archbishops ! :O

Anyway i made many test with both of them, and i feel more confortable with teresa ab.
She is a life changer in pvp and can make me finish the harder maps in leggendary even in auto farm, things i can't do with lucille.. 

Anyway that's not the point.
I don't really want valiant heroes to be the best ones of their classes, becuase it will be so boring maxing them and feel that the game can't give you anything more because you have the BEST already..
I just want them to be unique.
Unique skills than anyone of their class don't have, and aura.

Not just a +%5aura buff copy + paste from another normal hero..

Anyway i think i already said too much in defense of my point of view :)
If i will have some more free time i will make a thread where i will show my results about pvp/pve benefits using teresa ab rather than lucille ab on same level/equip and same party/different party structure.

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Yeah i'm passionate about the games i like until i get bored (if i get bored :D)
And not i'm not passionate in Lucille Ab.
I'm just unlucky ah, i go 3 of her in a row, and then i have to live with a party of 2 archbishops ! :O

Anyway i made many test with both of them, and i feel more confortable with teresa ab.
She is a life changer in pvp and can make me finish the harder maps in leggendary even in auto farm, things i can't do with lucille.. 

Anyway that's not the point.
I don't really want valiant heroes to be the best ones of their classes, becuase it will be so boring maxing them and feel that the game can't give you anything more because you have the BEST already..
I just want them to be unique.
Unique skills than anyone of their class don't have, and aura.

Not just a +%5aura buff copy + paste from another normal hero..

Anyway i think i already said too much in defense of my point of view :)
If i will have some more free time i will make a thread where i will show my results about pvp/pve benefits using teresa ab rather than lucille ab on same level/equip and same party/different party structure.
Sadly, if you notice, ALL valiants are currently on cut and paste skills.
So that's why, there is this topic!

uratex16

Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Hi guys. I can't decide for my Hercules Lucille. Should I go Inquisitor or Archbishop? I mainly do PvE and rarely any PvP..

uratex16

Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Up