Celty

Re: Mystic and Healer buffed!!

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:42 pm

i think the cooldown on her skill is the kicker of course including her buffed passive persistent heal. 5 sec cooldown on that active is actually really strong when i faced versus some opponents in the arena when i couldn't burst the enemy down fast enough, i pretty much lost - of course it's my team's problem (no swap on the guardian and no champion) but i can see people making it work even against strong opponents.

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 pm

I can only say this...
WHY KIERA WARLOCK  NO BUFF FOR PASSIVE!!!???
Ok, rant done...

Klifter

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:02 pm

Finally my archbishop lucille see a little buff.
But i still see her usless in pvp/pve.

I hope they will add a pve mode/event/pvp mode where is matter buffing a single target unit, because right now, it has no purpose in the game
Not quite sure why you feel that way, everyone in my guild is so excited about her archbishop path now. I actually feel she is the best healer in the arena atm, goddess tier imo.
Because of her passive?
I was criticize her active skill not her passive.
Heal healing and shield is single target, inquisitor is a lot more usuefull in everyway because of mass healing.
I don't get why you should heal a single target in this game, right now there is no use of it.. 
Well..she does have 4 job. One of it is archbishop, a single 270% wooping healer. So, what do u want her to be? What is your expetation of her? Do enlighten us.

Jenoss

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Not quite sure why you feel that way, everyone in my guild is so excited about her archbishop path now. I actually feel she is the best healer in the arena atm, goddess tier imo.
Because of her passive?
Heal healing and shield is single target, inquisitor is a lot more usuefull in everyway because of mass healing.
I don't get why you should heal a single target in this game, right now there is no use of it.. 
Well..she does have 4 job. One of it is archbishop, a single 270% wooping healer. So, what do u want her to be? What is your expetation of her? Do enlighten us.
There is no need to be rude.
And i'm not a dev, i can't choose the skill or the development of the character skills.
But right now is objective to say that Lucille Archbishop ACTIVE SKILL have no use in pve/pvp.

There is not mode on this game that put value on the surviving of single unit.
If you buff one unit on pvp, the enemy team will just ingore this unit and rekt the rest of them, if you buff one unit on pve and this unit is a tank, that make a taunt to the whole enemy team this unit will survieve, but near units will be rekt by enemy aoe (almost 90% of the boss attacks are aoe) and right now i never needed to tank and sustain a boss even if i 100% all the difficulties on this game.

On the other hand, lucille inquisitor heal all the party and shield all them, it's GREAT for both pvp and pve.
Lucille Spiritwalker heal all the party and teleport one enemy on a random empty tile, GREAT for both pvp and pve.
Lucille witchdoctor Charms all enemis and heal all the party, GREAT for both pvp and pve.

ALL her other classes have really USEFULL active skills for both pve and pvp, and this is OBJECTIVE.
Archbishop lucille lack in this way, on a tactics pve/pvp purpose for her active skill.

Jenoss

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:26 pm

On a comparing side, even teresa Archbishop seems to be a lot more strong and usefull that Lucille Archbishop (that is a valiant hero)

Teresa Archbishop HEAL EVERYONE and SHIELD all the party,
and her passive too is more strong, because she heal on the 30% of her mag, EVERYTIME someone get hit, that make her passive trigger multiple times and not one time on everyturn.

Razk

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:29 pm

I think you forgot something, she has AOE heal as her aura now and thats the best AOE aura heal (highest percentage among every healer). Isnt that what you have been asking all along, that she doesnt have enough healing power?

Jenoss

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:34 pm

I think you forgot something, she has AOE heal as her aura now and thats the best AOE aura heal (highest percentage among every healer). Isnt that what you have been asking all along, that she doesnt have enough healing power?
She have highest percentage but on a comparison side teresa healings can trigger more times than Lucille ones, than she heal more on % but heal less on total on ending of the fight.
But like i said before, i'm not criticizing her passive, but her active skill, that is pretty usless on a pvp/pve side compared to all other healers.

ps. i have a lucille 34, and teresa 36.
That's why i know that she is less strong that teresa, even right now.

warofexodus
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:27 pm

She have highest percentage but on a comparison side teresa healings can trigger more times than Lucille ones, than she heal more on % but heal less on total on ending of the fight.
But like i said before, i'm not criticizing her passive, but her active skill, that is pretty usless on a pvp/pve side compared to all other healers.

ps. i have a lucille 34, and teresa 36.
That's why i know that she is less strong that teresa, even right now.
i think what he is saying is that reactive heals are effective heals because they act as both heals and dmg dampeners compared to a 100% turn based single heal (which can over heal if you heal someone that is not being damaged). so in a way, that makes teressa a better healer because of the passive heals. 

Klifter

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Because of her passive?
And i'm not a dev, i can't choose the skill or the development of the character skills.
But right now is objective to say that Lucille Archbishop ACTIVE SKILL have no use in pve/pvp.

If you buff one unit on pvp, the enemy team will just ingore this unit and rekt the rest of them, if you buff one unit on pve and this unit is a tank, that make a taunt to the whole enemy team this unit will survieve, but near units will be rekt by enemy aoe (almost 90% of the boss attacks are aoe) and right now i never needed to tank and sustain a boss even if i 100% all the difficulties on this game.

On the other hand, lucille inquisitor heal all the party and shield all them, it's GREAT for both pvp and pve.
Lucille Spiritwalker heal all the party and teleport one enemy on a random empty tile, GREAT for both pvp and pve.
Lucille witchdoctor Charms all enemis and heal all the party, GREAT for both pvp and pve.

ALL her other classes have really USEFULL active skills for both pve and pvp, and this is OBJECTIVE.
Archbishop lucille lack in this way, on a tactics pve/pvp purpose for her active skill.
Its not rude. Its just a straight shot question. And i think u already know the answer to your argument. Am i right, all her other class have really usefull active like u said but not lucille ab. Its because ab is a frekin single healer. Why dont u contemplating it on teresa n luthor ab too. They are single healer too, with luthor ab being a copy of lucille ab without the invincible shield.

Im not trying to defammed u or anything. Im just asking how should lucille ab can be better without going out of its class. Its a single healer, then its a single healer. Alright then, how can u make it better for a single healer. Thats why i ask u that.

U got a aoe healer with its perks, u got a single healer with its perks, u got 2 cc healers with their perks. In all there are 3 aoe 3 single 6 cc with all 3 5* heroes. So why just this 1 hero that u argue?

Im trying to help u understand, just because u dont like lucille ab not having the aoe ability that its useless. She is what she is, if u dont like it then its your call. Dont beat around the bush saying why cant she be like that and like this.

So i ask u again, what do u want her to be? What are your expetation of her?? Enlighten us.

Jenoss

Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:06 am

Its not rude. Its just a straight shot question. And i think u already know the answer to your argument. Am i right, all her other class have really usefull active like u said but not lucille ab. Its because ab is a frekin single healer. Why dont u contemplating it on teresa n luthor ab too. They are single healer too, with luthor ab being a copy of lucille ab without the invincible shield.

Im not trying to defammed u or anything. Im just asking how should lucille ab can be better without going out of its class. Its a single healer, then its a single healer. Alright then, how can u make it better for a single healer. Thats why i ask u that.

U got a aoe healer with its perks, u got a single healer with its perks, u got 2 cc healers with their perks. In all there are 3 aoe 3 single 6 cc with all 3 5* heroes. So why just this 1 hero that u argue?

Im trying to help u understand, just because u dont like lucille ab not having the aoe ability that its useless. She is what she is, if u dont like it then its your call. Dont beat around the bush saying why cant she be like that and like this.

So i ask u again, what do u want her to be? What are your expetation of her?? Enlighten us.
Well what you say it's just untrue.
Teresa Archbishop have a MASS all party heal, not a single unit heal.
That's why i'm making this critic over her usless single target heal..