eryaiykzl

Re: Beserker Vs Warlord

Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:07 pm

should berserker use trinity or might equipments?

athenodorus

Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:34 pm

bahhh..my zerk+2 is zeus..not sure should lb with this faith or wait for ares. any advice?

kubizz

Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 am

should berserker use trinity or might equipments?
All warrior class best use trinity eq, second best is might. I personally use might cause that what i got. Sometimes the second best is alright, its too time and energy consuming to get the best suffix.

kubizz

Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:36 am

bahhh..my zerk+2 is zeus..not sure should lb with this faith or wait for ares. any advice?
Only limit break when you are sure you like your hero and play with it a Lot. The buff from limit break is not that great, and you consume your 5* capable hero for that, and Lot of job key. Better play for some time first to get the hang of your zeus berserker, before that you could buff your berserk from equip and rune, or focus at other hero.

( Do note that maybe in the future we have another skill revamped, buff or nerf, so if u a f2p or low spender and use all your vincent to make lb berserker its a risky move if later berserker get nerf )

About zeus it is the second best faith for berserker, while ares is the best. This is about taste, if you like glass Cannon or maxed something to the maxed to get the most benefit than you need to get ares.
But if you like something that is steady, not have any weakness (too much squishy) while sacrifice maxed dmg than zeus is fine.

Beside that you should consider your own asset.. are you a whale, medium spender, low spender, or pure f2p. For me i think second best faith is good enough. To get best faith is too hard. You need Lot of gem, or Lot of luck. But then again my advice is dont LB before you play VF long enough, know more about its mechanic, and have better understanding and experience with your zeus berserker.

Bigbox

Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Sorry to hijack this thread! I'm currently running a Zeus Berserker in my set up and just pulled another slayer Vincent with kratos faith. Should I roll him to a warlord or LB my zerker?

ArcaneHunter
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 am

Sorry to hijack this thread! I'm currently running a Zeus Berserker in my set up and just pulled another slayer Vincent with kratos faith. Should I roll him to a warlord or LB my zerker?
More Job variety > Limit Break imo.

bogey
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:08 am

Keep in mind that limit breaking greatly strengthens the unit by giving approximately 25% higher base stats at lvl 40 vs lvl 30. 

This means 25% more life to take extra hits, 25% more defense to negate more damage, 25% more attack damage to kill easier, etc. It really makes a big difference and can help you reach the higher ranks in the arena. A few extra lvl 30 units is not going to do much. 

If you are F2P and you currently like your lvl 30 unit - just limit break him.

LeonZai

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:22 am

Keep in mind that limit breaking greatly strengthens the unit by giving approximately 25% higher base stats at lvl 40 vs lvl 30. 

This means 25% more life to take extra hits, 25% more defense to negate more damage, 25% more attack damage to kill easier, etc. It really makes a big difference and can help you reach the higher ranks in the arena. A few extra lvl 30 units is not going to do much. 

If you are F2P and you currently like your lvl 30 unit - just limit break him.
listen to God Berseker Vincent Bogey himself.

kubizz

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:00 am

Even though i said zeus is okay, but i dont recommend kratos faith for warlord. And in my opinion you need trigger attack team to make warlord shine. If u only use it for pull you can use ninja, ck, zealot leon, or maleos.

You can choose to limit break your berserker or saved it for now and make it warlord when u want to make trigger attack team. (This is optional cause u can change warlord with samurai, magebane, or freya warlord) or if u want good 5* hero with pull effect.

1. Limit break your berserker : make u better both in pvp and pve. (Not that significant, cause only 1 times lb)

2. Save your vincent for now : if maybe latter berserker get nerf, or later content need warlord. Or maybe you dont like your berserker you can change later. (The most safe choice)

3. Make warlord now : just for fun and make u have more variety gameplay. (Not recommended for f2p or low spender but some medium - high spender maybe like the idea of having many type of hero for trying many variety of strategy and tactic)