neorics
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Top tier heroes in PVP?

Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:43 pm

May I know what are the popular heroes being used in the top tier of PVP and how they are used?

current meta?

Genesis
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Top tier heroes in PVP?

Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Heroes who can pull or swap hero is really popular now

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:27 pm

You go first? Good. Move 2 Heroes to point tiles, while the 3rd tile will be occupied by enemy. Use a swapper (Ninja/CK/Other Swappers). There you go, 3 tile advantage. Just need to sustain.
Second? Time to troll. Opponent with 2 tiles advantage. So what? Swap them out. Preferably their Guardian or whatever that does just scratchy damages. One more tile? Kill. Done. :D
Welcome to current meta.

neorics
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:53 pm

really? I knew that but I wasnt sure whether it was really effective or not...

Anything else beside that?

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Well, there are many people using that kind of strategy for now, ever since the Mage era gone.
There are lots of strategy you could try, such as 2 Fortress (2 Guardian) 1 DPS (Preferably Champions) front, and 2 Healers, which could sustain a lot, will have lots of advantage in case you go first, but will lack damage.

Kill strategy, which literally means just put your highest damage dealer and try to kill everyone, which will not really be effective in higher league since heroes will be tough to kill. Even Healers.

Knockback strategy? (Knocking the opponents on point tiles with aura/skills, then occupy that empty tile with your fronts. Sounds fun.)

Anyway, occupying the tiles and sustaining them will give you more reliable advantages, and that's why the swapping strats with Ninja (Shizu/Kai) is quite effective (Might die from AoE skills though, you'll need to strategize before swapping between. Swapping with tanky CKs will hold out more than Ninja.). Just make sure your backs won't get killed, or else, swapping might backfire, since killing gives lots of points. Best case is 3 of your undying tanks occupies the point tiles until the end of the match.

Try to blend in with the meta for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Melodia

Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:33 pm

Swaps and knockback heroes are pretty awesome. I personally like defenders because though they don't do much damage, they're pretty tanky for holding out in tiles.

Furthermore, I'd recommend a pala. My own preference though. They are pretty useful for absorbing damage to ensure your swapper/knockbacker stays alive to place both defenders on the tiles.

Holding out on the tiles are doing great for me now. Hahaha! Until i can find more status implementing heroes.

neorics
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:09 am

thanks for the info. very informative guys.

GraySea

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:59 am

Anyone using the Rune Magus strategy and going far with them? I find it a nice idea against turtle tank teams or just plain pushing people off the point to score on kills.