Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Tips required on how to defeat bonus Legendary wave in new event

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:41 pm

I like your trigger team kubizz! Thanks for the ideas! :)

ArcaneHunter
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:50 pm

I've read someone's "Warlord Middle" strategy and has been using it ever since.

My current squad setup is a Rogue Seraphina, Warlord Freya, Dragoon Vincent, Grand Ranger Kane, and Gunslinger Cybella.
I usually sacrifice my Vincent to swap for a Seraphina friend, wait for the skill counter to fill up and move to the bonus stage. Freya then will pull one of the rear chests and a ranger behind each shadow units for the chance to TRIGGER more hits, which can destroy 4 chests before they explode. If the first four chests dont drop the unrefined gems, I use Cybella's active to put the last chest to sleep and move the units near the chest, and use Kane's active to stun for the rest of his remaining HP.

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:29 pm

I've just cleared all trials!!!

Right, for the legendary wave...
1) You need to have a 4* +2 seraphina of your own. This makes the wave possible to clear.
2) You need and ally with a 4* seraphina as well. With 2 seraphinas, clearing IS possible!
3) The following are good to haves:
- Ninja Kai, or any other unit that can refresh turns
- Mindwarder Zedd, or any other units with an AoE skill delay.
- GrandRanger Cybella, or any other unit with skill to trigger bonus attack

Strategy:
1) you need to make sure that BOTH seraphinas are in field, so if you need to place and sacrifice a fodder, please do it.
2) positioning is very important. I actually tried many times due to the wrong aura directions linking the seraphinas. So place your formation in the manner that link the aura of your seraphinas with each other
3) If you have turn refreshers, their aura should be placed pointing at either one or both of the seraphinas.
4) If you have Mindwarder Zedd, or turn delayers, basically, wait until his skill can be used, then enter the bonus map, and quickly use the skill. Immediately nets you 7 turn to play with...which is just enough for Zedd to use his skill again! So that's 9 turns right there!
5) Attack triggerers should be aura linked to the seraphinas and each other if possible. If you are lucky, you might only need to use 2 turns because the seraphinas feed off each other when GR Cybella attacks. That leads to some really scary chains.

Good luck!