Enixus
Topic Author

Lucille - Archbishop VS Inquisitor

Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:09 pm

With Archbishop Lucille's recent buff to her passive aura to do 35 percent healing every turn (instead of only when she attacks), is her archbiship finally better than her Inquisitor?

My valiant is an Athena Lucille, and I recently picked up a Hercules Luthor. If I were to run both my healers, what jobs should I pick for them?

warofexodus
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Lucille - Archbishop VS Inquisitor

Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:06 pm

archbishop lucille changes is not so much as a buff but rather to ensure that she won't be too OP when paired with kahuna (resulting in a huge trigger attack fest). even sienna's passive was change so that it won't be too strong with kahuna. in the right team, the old archbishop passive is strong and i prefer the old passive over the new one.

back to your query, i think inquisitor is better if you want healing passive, same goes for luthor. but do you really need 2 healers? unless you are putting luthor in front to heal the front row, having 2 healers at the back is a huge over kill. better to run a more offensive oriented cleric like kahuna or witch doctor if you already have a guardian up in the front.

Genesis
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Inquisitor is OP , her immune all party really useful at pvp

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:18 pm

archbishop lucille changes is not so much as a buff but rather to ensure that she won't be too OP when paired with kahuna (resulting in a huge trigger attack fest). even sienna's passive was change so that it won't be too strong with kahuna. in the right team, the old archbishop passive is strong and i prefer the old passive over the new one.

back to your query, i think inquisitor is better if you want healing passive, same goes for luthor. but do you really need 2 healers? unless you are putting luthor in front to heal the front row, having 2 healers at the back is a huge over kill. better to run a more offensive oriented cleric like kahuna or witch doctor if you already have a guardian up in the front.
I really like how you deal this with the Kahuna inclusion! Im also thinking of the triggerfest team atm and hopefully, this would be good.