Inuki
Topic Author

Skill Rune of Miracle - How viable is it in PVP?

Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:45 am

Just curious, since the rune uses up many rune slots. Is the effect worth it?

bogey
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Skill Rune of Miracle - How viable is it in PVP?

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:04 am

It is pretty annoying to 'kill' a unit only to see it stick around another turn to collect tile points and kill one my mine instead. In that sense I think it is good enough to use in PvP. I just begin using this rune on one of my units.

Inuki
Topic Author

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:08 am

It is pretty annoying to 'kill' a unit only to see it stick around another turn to collect tile points and kill one my mine instead. In that sense I think it is good enough to use in PvP. I just begin using this rune on one of my units.
That means you will put it on a Guardian class hero? But is the miracle effect better than having 10% extra def on top of the bonus def? Might last more turns with those stats.

tackey
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:26 am

usually miracle were used on fragile heros like ranger, to prevent getting 1 shot by burst type hero. TBH it wasn't very viable, unless the unit is so weak that it has around 1~2k defense and less than 6~8k HP. Then that is when that hero become god mode.

bogey
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:29 am

That means you will put it on a Guardian class hero? But is the miracle effect better than having 10% extra def on top of the bonus def? Might last more turns with those stats.
I guess it all depends on how many hits your unit is typically taking before dying in the arena. At the top echelons of the arena, my Samurai is only able to absorb 2 or 3 hits before death (sometimes only 1 hit on a crit), 15% extra def + maybe 600 flat def might make her last one extra hit but the miracle rune guarantees it.

javachips
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 pm

with defense as stat should be ok can withstand a blow and earn some points till end or might survive. it just depends on where to put this rune or use it.

OzRam
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:44 pm

i think the most annoying rube is dodge rune, damn man your critical attack just being wasted

Inuki
Topic Author

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:54 pm

i think the most annoying rube is dodge rune, damn man your critical attack just being wasted
Is dodge rune really useful? I changed it away for crit runes though on my shadow.

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 am

Is dodge rune really useful? I changed it away for crit runes though on my shadow.
I like them, because the 10% (I haven't upgraded them) seems like a lie. It procs so many times. My Victoria and Kai dodge dem attacks pretty often.
Useful if you like to live dangerously. Start praying to RNGesus when you use them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Hanzo

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:11 am

Hmn... I have a miracle... I have a dodge... uh... Cannot fit into 1 hero T___T