vuun
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

[Guide] How to win Arena by "Understanding Bots"

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Have seen many players stuck at rank like silver or gold which should have passed with 1~2 5* so i made this guide :D

Q: What will you get from this guide?
A: How to play arena and understand Bots in Arena (patch 1.20)

Hi, I'm vuun Currently Id Lv : 66 , last week just hit,ended by rank Champion(1-50) in arena 
Played for 35 days so far (12/12/16)
this is my team : 

1st Let's talk about Team Composition in meta right now

1:Balanced Team, 3 Melee  1 Range  1 Healer
example :
Pros:
-have good dmg output
-have some Trigger probability for lucky win ( Grand Ranger / Gunslinger / Warlord / Ninja / Assassin / Samurai / Magebane )
-some stun/sleep possible from Shadow / Ranger 
-have sustain from Healer (invulnerable from Priest path Lucille , Debuff Cure from most Priest path) 
-Well balanced Aura Distribution
Cons:
-Hard to play Because you will need to grind equipment,training for every Character to made this team possible 1-2 weak equipment heroes might make this team bad

2.Full Damage Team, 2-3 Melee Attacker(Champion / Shadow) 2-3 range ( Ranger / Mystic or Healer)
example:
How to play : killing enemy on 1st round (before skill cd activate)
Pros:
-High Damage output with 5 hard hitting heroes (with Berserker or high enough atk stats can kill Guardian)
-Well Trigger aura can be deadly and reliable ( Grand Ranger / Gunslinger / Warlord / Ninja / Assassin / Samurai / Magebane )
-some stun/sleep possible from Shadow / Ranger 
Cons:
-Vulnerable to another Full DMG team (if enemy team have high atk Trigger Ranger with healer it will be nightmare)
-not recommended for free player (you need end game equipment to easily kill enemy on 1st round)
-less sustain

3.Tanker Team, 2-3 Guardian
How to play : Guardian can be easily abuse to capture the middle point by walk-in / swap (Chaos Knight)
Pros:
-Can play even if your tanker Equipment is not the best with ninja turtle strat here
-With some Knockback ability you can easily win by pts
-Very high sustain
Cons:
-If 3 Guardian you will have very Low dmg output (sometimes mess you up if enemy have some knockback and very high dmg attacker)
-with no knockback will be hard if facing team with Very high def Guardian

others worth to mention is:
poison team (healers with poison stacks and high def/mag equipment) : can be devastating if your team don't have high atk stats because all skill damage will be negate by high mag

Why i mention these Team?
Because Different Team Composition made Bots act differently
we have Block like this :

1 : 2 : 3 : Middle point : Your team
4 : 5 : 6 : Middle point : Your team
7 : 8 : 9 : Middle point : Your team

For team with at least 1 Guardian (Balanced team, Tanker Team) , 1st round Bots will move like this :
on block 6 :move towards middle / attack if enemy block move path  
on block 9 :move towards middle / attack if enemy block move path  
on block 3 :move towards middle / attack if enemy block move path  
*there's some tricky situation on 1st line sometimes guardian or even others melee may move to block 5 if block 5 is empty
then follow by Ranger -> Mystic -> Healer -> Ninja
Here's how you Abuse them : 
-with Balanced /Tanker team you will most likely to move your Guardian to capture middle point before them and wait for their melee attacker to come in range of your melee attacker
then proceed to kill those melee / range with low hp
-with Full damage team you will use your range to damage or even kill them while wait for their melee to come in range of your melee attacker
-Don't move your melee attacker into range of their melee attacker 1st

For team with no Guardian(Full Damage Team),1st round Bots will move like this :
attack your lowest defense stat with Ranger untill there's no ranger on enemy side left
then
on block 6 :move towards middle / attack if enemy block move path  
on block 9 :move towards middle / attack if enemy block move path  
on block 3 :move towards middle / attack if enemy block move path  
then follow by Mystic -> Healer
Here's how you Abuse them : (most likely you don't abuse them as they will abuse you T_T)
-with Balanced /Tanker team you will most likely to move your Guardian to capture middle point as they won't move until all of their ranger are finish on attacking and 
Don't move your melee attacker into range of their melee attacker 1st
-with Full damage team you will use your range to damage or even kill them while wait for their melee to come in range of your melee attacker 
sometimes use Defend command on your attacker on 1st round is a good move

Some Tips in Arena:
-Ninja/Assassin Aura Trigger can use to  proceed the skill cd timer and turn the tide of Arena match
-Ninja bots will swap with your tanker/highest dmg hero so prepared for that and Ninja Won't attack if they have their skill up
-Stun/sleep to disrupt Enemy skill before they use
-Rune Magus is Very Very Useful in Arena as some Bots will use their skill on the wall created by Rune Magus skill
-Chaos Knight is Good for swapping with enemy Paladin/Holy Defender as Bots will only tried to walk back into middle point after swap
-Chaos Knight Bots will always swap with your ranger (for i've seen)
-Knock back also made the bots Paladin/Holy Defender only tried to walk back
-Range Heroes (Ranger/Mystic/Healer) Won't move to middle point regardless of situation
-Ranger bots will usually use their skill on your Ranger 1st, with condition that your Champion/Shadow is not low enough (may be lower than 80~% hp)
-try to target Champion 1st as Gladiator / Dragoon can damage/kill 2-3 of your heroes and Berserker will oneshot anything on your team

Hope this Little guide helps and hope i got 400 gems LOL

LeonZai

Re: [Guide] How to win Arena by "Understanding Bots"

Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:54 pm

lol Ninja turtle is the way to go!

Enixus

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:22 pm

I have a feeling this post is incredibly informative but I'm having a hard time understanding what he's trying to put across...

Cassiel

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:31 pm

I play arena by observing and controlling enemy's movements too so I fully understand your guide. This is why I like arena system in this game so much. Tactic can beat powerhouse and every arena match is like playing chess for me :)

Cresteiona

Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Stuck in the Bronze rank :)

KVRAbdullah

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:18 pm

I have winning problem when got defend position XD