cyntia
Topic Author

Zeus Vincent should go for ?

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:45 am

Hi guys!

I have vincent with zeus faith. Is it ok for me to go for berserker? or should i go for gladiator/warlord. Currently i've berserker with kratos faith (which i've regretted maxed him) Im planning to make this zeus vincent to berserker and use my kratos berserker for Limit break. 

Also my formation squad right now is: 
1)Kai - Ninja (Hera)
2)Faye- HD (Kratos)
3)Luthor - Inquis (Athena)
4)Cybel - GS (Ares) or Cybel - GR (zues) 
5)Planning to have a Vincent with zeus faith as berserker/gladiator/warlord <---which one?

Please advice.
Thank you.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Zeus Vincent should go for ?

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:38 pm

You better wait to pull for a Vincent with Ares so you can have a "Better" Berserker which you can use your Kratos Berserker as limit break fodder. To be honest, that Zeus Vincent is a decent Berserker-would-be as a mix of great ATK/DEF but since his skill scales with ATK, Ares is still the best if you want an optimized offensive Zerk. I suggest you have that Zeus Vincent as a Gladiator so you would have a CC Hero (Stunner) which will be useful in the legendary trials/pvp.

cyntia
Topic Author

Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:59 pm

You better wait to pull for a Vincent with Ares so you can have a "Better" Berserker which you can use your Kratos Berserker as limit break fodder. To be honest, that Zeus Vincent is a decent Berserker-would-be as a mix of great ATK/DEF but since his skill scales with ATK, Ares is still the best if you want an optimized offensive Zerk. I suggest you have that Zeus Vincent as a Gladiator so you would have a CC Hero (Stunner) which will be useful in the legendary trials/pvp.
Thanks very much! Appreciated. Was thinking about gladiator's stun too actually. Easiest for me in PVE  (his 2 turns stun). Will keep this in  my mind. Probably i'll go for gladiator then. Still waiting for others to give their opinions on this. \o/

Fr0zenfire

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks very much! Appreciated. Was thinking about gladiator's stun too actually. Easiest for me in PVE  (his 2 turns stun). Will keep this in  my mind. Probably i'll go for gladiator then. Still waiting for others to give their opinions on this. \o/
I went zeus gladiator too, the most versatile to be mixed and matched with other chars. CCs are always welcomed in both pvp and pve

cyntia
Topic Author

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:53 am

Sorry for not getting back here. I've decided to make him as a berserker and works well for me in pvp and pve. Thanks for your advise!

kyon

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:57 am

Sorry for not getting back here. I've decided to make him as a berserker and works well for me in pvp and pve. Thanks for your advise!
Well, you can keep pulling at a (reasonable pace) and eventually and grab an Ares Pixie using accumulated Valianites.