lord284
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Need advise to clear lulu heroic

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm

I hope that I can get the hat to complete item set. Can anyone advise how strong must the team be to clear? I'm stuck at 2nd trial, can't clear it in 10 turns. Also, may i know what is the 3rd trial requirement? My team is all 4 stars, still haven't complete green item sets. Also, using skill (mag atk) on lulu doesn't do much damage, is it better to just normal atk all the way?

EmpyreanV
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Need advise to clear lulu heroic

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:39 pm

I hope that I can get the hat to complete item set. Can anyone advise how strong must the team be to clear? I'm stuck at 2nd trial, can't clear it in 10 turns. Also, may i know what is the 3rd trial requirement? My team is all 4 stars, still haven't complete green item sets. Also, using skill (mag atk) on lulu doesn't do much damage, is it better to just normal atk all the way?
Maybe find an ally who has 5* Champion or Shadow, Auto find it until you get one, and sometimes yeah, its better for you to do normal, except if it has debuff.

GraySea

Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:12 am

My strategy was bringing 3 mages, 1 healer, and find on friend's list a strong single target DPS (usually a 5* champion or archer). suicide 1 unit, making sure the healing aura can keep the ally unit alive, then clear wave 1 and 2 asap with the mages, and when I reach boss stage, I try to clear all the mobs with all AOE (Lulu charm is great here), then let the single target do the work. You don't have to use 3 Mages as well, you can use chain tactics to chain trigger to kill off the mobs. 

But I mean that's a lot of work to skip corners so there's that. :P 

EmpyreanV
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 am

My strategy was bringing 3 mages, 1 healer, and find on friend's list a strong single target DPS (usually a 5* champion or archer). suicide 1 unit, making sure the healing aura can keep the ally unit alive, then clear wave 1 and 2 asap with the mages, and when I reach boss stage, I try to clear all the mobs with all AOE (Lulu charm is great here), then let the single target do the work. You don't have to use 3 Mages as well, you can use chain tactics to chain trigger to kill off the mobs. 

I got lucky when I got a friend who has a Magebane, and the stun keeps on triggering, lol

lord284
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:41 pm

I think i will try mages. Tried 3 melee 2 ranged doesnt work. Maybe 1 sacrifice, 4 ranged? 3 star mages is ok? Only have lulu invoker as 4 star mage now. 

GraySea

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm

I think i will try mages. Tried 3 melee 2 ranged doesnt work. Maybe 1 sacrifice, 4 ranged? 3 star mages is ok? Only have lulu invoker as 4 star mage now. 
You don't have to follow my exact strategy, but to answer your question, all my mages have to go up to 4* +2 to clear mobs, also BossLulu herself have high MAG so you actually need some high atk as well. 3* mage might have a slight difficulty. It's actually best to play with what you have and focus on your particular squad's strategy. 

Hanzo

Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:35 pm

All 4* in my squad, auto-ing in heroic is easy.

Not so in Legendary though...