LoliKing
Topic Author

Ninja: Shizu vs Kira

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 am

Hello Everyone just wanna ask your opinion..on which of this 2 are good for keep(arena)

From what i see Kira is more superior to Shizu making Shizu (a valiant) totally not strong as the game looks like.(valiants are the strongest special units right?)

The difference are huge
SKILL:
KIRA : -40% DEF and Stealth mode with 3 turns
SHIZU: -30% DEF and Stealth Mode with 2 turns
Both Skills have same Cooldown 4 turns
Aura : both have different auras but good in their own way

Cause seeing at it is its makes me want to abandon my Shizu for a Kira..they should at least make kira and shizu's skills the same

roguesleipnir
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Ninja: Shizu vs Kira

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Kira reduces ATK by 40%, not DEF.

Kira's attack boost aura might be better since resets don't matter as much in arena.

Swordstriker21
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Kira, as with all arena heroes, are more geared towards pvp. Shizu is more flexible and has naturally higher base stats. Shizu ninja is great for gold farming for example. And Kira reduces Atk as the above poster mentioned.

LoliKing
Topic Author

Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Kira reduces ATK by 40%, not DEF.

Kira's attack boost aura might be better since resets don't matter as much in arena.
Oh i see i read them wrong then ...so shizu isnt good for arena to keep then?

LoliKing
Topic Author

Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Kira, as with all arena heroes, are more geared towards pvp. Shizu is more flexible and has naturally higher base stats. Shizu ninja is great for gold farming for example. And Kira reduces Atk as the above poster mentioned.
So shizu cant be kept for arena then? Cause i think the -def thing is kind great if you swap it besides a berserker or such

Swordstriker21
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 pm

That depends. Are you willing to invest all your Blood Tokens on LBing Kira? Or are you gonna hold off and get Valiant Tickets instead? The point of ninjas in pvp is tile control anyway. The -def/atk is only a welcome bonus.

nightmarez77
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 am

If you are talking about arena, kira's 3 turn stealth + aura seems slightly better, but for other content, for example this very event ongoing now, the shizu refresh helps so much as compared to kira. Both have its own uses I guess.

LoliKing
Topic Author

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:55 am

That depends. Are you willing to invest all your Blood Tokens on LBing Kira? Or are you gonna hold off and get Valiant Tickets instead? The point of ninjas in pvp is tile control anyway. The -def/atk is only a welcome bonus.
Oh i see! Thnx for the advice

LoliKing
Topic Author

Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:59 am

If you are talking about arena, kira's 3 turn stealth + aura seems slightly better, but for other content, for example this very event ongoing now, the shizu refresh helps so much as compared to kira. Both have its own uses I guess.
I see... Tbh i alrdy have a shizu...i dont exactly know if i should switch for kira...tbh i think shizu's refresh is useable in PVP since she can refresh herself too

Thev
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:39 am

Kira is a great pair for damage stacking aura team, and unlike kai/shizu, he can actually be your killing machine instead of just being the tile swapper.
Try putting him next to vincent berserker in front line with and/or a CK, he can easily break 10k+ attack damage even with common equip and quite a high crit rate thanks to his aura.