0uros
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Ninjaless Event Help

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello helpful people of the forums,

As the title states i am not fortunate enough to own a ninja and not many friends whom own it too. Currently im struggling to even complete heroic mode. My team will fare well until round 9 before i get utterly demolished.

I currently have:
Paladin Faye
4* Faye that i can rush to 5* Holy defender (?)
Inquisitor Teresa
Samurai Miu
4* Ronan that im not sure is worth 5*-ing
Blood knight Victoria
4* Victorias that currently are open to every path

Less relevant heroes include:
Dragoon Freya
Bezerker Vincent
Gunslinger Cybella
Sharpshootee Cybella
Witch doctor Teresa

This is so demoralizing since i fared way better for the previous event.. :'(

Any advice including heroes to use or even positioning will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Ninjaless Event Help

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

I fare very badly at the last event also, my last event I stuck at floor 27 and can't advance further. So don't be too sad.

As for your case, you can still push far, but you won't be able to get 1k cone. I also only fare like 600 cone per round, so dont be sad because you be better soon.

Push the equipment in the tank and the damager, any spread melee is good enough, though u can't clear map and refresher. So find heros that have trigger effect, might work for you also.

0uros
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 pm

I fare very badly at the last event also, my last event I stuck at floor 27 and can't advance further. So don't be too sad.

As for your case, you can still push far, but you won't be able to get 1k cone. I also only fare like 600 cone per round, so dont be sad because you be better soon.

Push the equipment in the tank and the damager, any spread melee is good enough, though u can't clear map and refresher. So find heros that have trigger effect, might work for you also.
Im definitely not looking to reach 1000 cones haha gotta be more realistic. Do you have any team to recommend based on what i have?

Fenicks719

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:54 pm

no worries. I could not get beyond 100 cones LOL. I just put it on auto in order to do the 300 clears quest. I dont really care how much I got. until I see how bad I do when ladder comes.

Mikan

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Starting heroic, it becomes an endless horde mode so there's no point trying to complete it because it's an impossible feat. Heroic also has horrible rates and you're better of trying to kill as much as you can before dying on Legendary unless your units are unable to last even a few turns, then that really is a problem.

Anyways, here's what I can say about your units and your plans,

You'd prefer Faye Paladin here because the mobs on Legendary are able to burst down units and Faye HD is really bad at preventing that.
I would prefer a Teresa Archbishop than Inquisitor, if you don't have Archbishop then I think it's fine to just drop the healer.
Shadows in general are very good with dealing trash mobs so your Miu is definitely worth bringing, not to mention her sustain via lifesteal is okay even with all the heal debuff stacks.
I definitely recommend Ronan MW because he's very useful on alot of the game's content.
Vincent Berserker's aura is still useful to make your Miu have more consistency on killing multiple targets.
Teresa WD actually has a massive HoT but it has 7 turns CD which means she needs to last long enough to be able to cast it or your other units need to last long enough so they can benefit from the heals, then again, at 7th turn and above, enemy already hits super hard.

What do I suggest then?

Get this formation,
A - B - C
X - ? - Y
? - ? - ?

A will be your tank, Faye Paladin preferrably. Her aura should point towards B and X.
X will be a DPS, preferrably a shadow with really high ATK. Champion also works but not as versatile as a shadow.
B can be either a ranged DPS or a healer, see which one works for you.
C will be Vincent Berserker, he is positioned there to buff Y.
Y will be Miu Samurai, she will deal with the rear spawns along with Vincent. Berserker's buff should make her ATK give more consistency on killing multiple units. Both Miu and Berserker will get sustain from the lifesteal aura.

Hope that helps.

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 pm

To hit legend.. you need 2 tanker, 2 aoe melee damage and 1 healer.
You need to know your damage and defense in order to survive. 3k least is required. If less than that, you can only try heroic, but the cone amount is not alot.
So in short, you have the defender, the melee and thr healer.. it's how you place them now to full use them.
Still high Def is the way to survive..

0uros
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Starting heroic, it becomes an endless horde mode so there's no point trying to complete it because it's an impossible feat. Heroic also has horrible rates and you're better of trying to kill as much as you can before dying on Legendary unless your units are unable to last even a few turns, then that really is a problem.

You'd prefer Faye Paladin here because the mobs on Legendary are able to burst down units and Faye HD is really bad at preventing that.
I would prefer a Teresa Archbishop than Inquisitor, if you don't have Archbishop then I think it's fine to just drop the healer.
Shadows in general are very good with dealing trash mobs so your Miu is definitely worth bringing, not to mention her sustain via lifesteal is okay even with all the heal debuff stacks.
I definitely recommend Ronan MW because he's very useful on alot of the game's content.
Vincent Berserker's aura is still useful to make your Miu have more consistency on killing multiple targets.
Teresa WD actually has a massive HoT but it has 7 turns CD which means she needs to last long enough to be able to cast it or your other units need to last long enough so they can benefit from the heals, then again, at 7th turn and above, enemy already hits super hard.

What do I suggest then?

Get this formation,
A - B - C
X - ? - Y
? - ? - ?

A will be your tank, Faye Paladin preferrably. Her aura should point towards B and X.
X will be a DPS, preferrably a shadow with really high ATK. Champion also works but not as versatile as a shadow.
Y will be Miu Samurai, she will deal with the rear spawns along with Vincent. Berserker's buff should make her ATK give more consistency on killing multiple units. Both Miu and Berserker will get sustain from the lifesteal aura.

Hope that helps.
Really detailed and certainly helpful. Much thanks!! Oh I didnt know Heroic is endless since Normal ended by Wave 11-12 and I thought only Legendary is endless. TIL. If I can survive lets say.. 4-5 turns on Legendary, is it more worth it to do legendary compared to heroic? (Since yeah I can tell heroic rates are pretty.. ._.)

Mikan

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:10 pm

What do I suggest then?

Get this formation,
A - B - C
X - ? - Y
? - ? - ?

Hope that helps.
Really detailed and certainly helpful. Much thanks!! Oh I didnt know Heroic is endless since Normal ended by Wave 11-12 and I thought only Legendary is endless. TIL. If I can survive lets say.. 4-5 turns on Legendary, is it more worth it to do legendary compared to heroic? (Since yeah I can tell heroic rates are pretty.. ._.)
Let's say you managed to clear all the mobs within 1st to 5th turn. You should be getting around 400~450ish. I'm not so sure but it might be around that.

0uros
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 pm

What do I suggest then?

Get this formation,
A - B - C
X - ? - Y
? - ? - ?

Hope that helps.
Let's say you managed to clear all the mobs within 1st to 5th turn. You should be getting around 400~450ish. I'm not so sure but it might be around that.
I managed to survive to wave 7 (yeah they hit like a truck from this point)! Stupid of me to think that if i couldnt 'clear' heroic theres no point trying legendary.. -,- yup its around 400. Way better. Now im just gonna upgrade my team and see hlw far i can go. Thanks so much for your advice. [: