kacang2
Topic Author

Need help on deciding Team's Theme and Lvling Priority.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:36 am

Hi guys,

Need some help on deciding which hero to lvl/upgrade and team's theme that is suitable with my current pool.

Currently my team are:
Ares Vincent Berserker 5*
Ares Kane Grand Ranger 5*
Hera Kai Assassin 5*
Hercules Faye Crusader 4* -> Planning to made it as HD.
Athena Ronan Rune Magus 5*

I have quite a few other 5* potentials as well, which made me confused on which hero to lvl/upgrade. My current plan is to upgrade Teresa to Archbishop, but not sure if this is a good idea as I haven't upgrade my Hercules Faye to HD. On the team's theme itself, uncertain whether tank lineup will be good, should I pursue damage heavy lineup instead. Really appreciate any feedback on what would be best to rebuild this party.

My other units are:
Champions
- Vincent (2x Athena 4* LB)
Guardians
- Faye (Kratos 4*)
- Victoria (Kratos Crusader, Ares/Zeus Zealot)
Healer
- Teresa (Ares Sage, Athena/Zeus Priest)
- Luthor ( Zeus Priest, Hera 3*)

Mystic
- Ronan (3x 3* LB)
- Zedd (Spell Breaker, 3*)

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Re: Need help on deciding Team's Theme and Lvling Priority.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:30 am

Vincents should go feed.
Teresa AB comes with a party shield, so its not bad.
Zedd/Ronan RM would be good for the team. So, maybe feed your Ronan RM.
Your Faye can go either HD or Pally. But since taunt doesn't work in PvP, I personally like to go Pally.

Possible lineups:
Tank team: Vincent berserker + HD/Pally Faye + BK/HD Victoria + Teresa AB + Ronan RM or Kane GR. Basically, 3 tanks to try and take tiles, Teresa to help you survive longer, and Ronan/Kane to knockback enemy and force them off the tiles.
Delay? Team: Vincent berserker +  HD/Pally Faye OR BK/HD Victoria + Teresa AB + Assassin Kai + Ronan. 1 tank 1 dmg. Kai to aim for hits after dmg to get kills + his hera faith to refresh turns. You end up with more free turns to use for Ronan to cd his skill. Then, skill kill with ronan. Teresa's shield will help survivability. Note that tank teams MAY still gain too much of an advantage in gaining points, and dmg teams will break through the shield with concentrated attacks.

kacang2
Topic Author

Re: Need help on deciding Team's Theme and Lvling Priority.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:56 pm

Vincents should go feed.
Teresa AB comes with a party shield, so its not bad.
Zedd/Ronan RM would be good for the team. So, maybe feed your Ronan RM.
Your Faye can go either HD or Pally. But since taunt doesn't work in PvP, I personally like to go Pally.

Possible lineups:
Tank team: Vincent berserker + HD/Pally Faye + BK/HD Victoria + Teresa AB + Ronan RM or Kane GR. Basically, 3 tanks to try and take tiles, Teresa to help you survive longer, and Ronan/Kane to knockback enemy and force them off the tiles.
Delay? Team: Vincent berserker +  HD/Pally Faye OR BK/HD Victoria + Teresa AB + Assassin Kai + Ronan. 1 tank 1 dmg. Kai to aim for hits after dmg to get kills + his hera faith to refresh turns. You end up with more free turns to use for Ronan to cd his skill. Then, skill kill with ronan. Teresa's shield will help survivability. Note that tank teams MAY still gain too much of an advantage in gaining points, and dmg teams will break through the shield with concentrated attacks.
Thanks mods! Understood, will try to get the 2nd lineup first before pursuing the 1st lineup. Really appreciate your feedback.