nightmarez77
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Crit and atk balance

Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 am

Hi all,
Referencig to the community's 'favorite' player leonzai's video, he mentioned that the optimal crit rate for archers is 40-50%. Currently, im running am archer duo

Gr cybella 60pc crit, 5k atk
Gr kane 45pc crit, 6.5k atk

I feel that my gr kane is way too inconsistent with his triggers, and feel like sacrificing some atk for crit. Similarly, my gr cybella triggers quite consistenly but the dmg seems insufficient in arena (im at 4.9k range everytime end of season).

What is your opinions of the optimal crit rate for trigger based teams? Would like to hear the opinion of less selfish veterans who wont keep information to themself so their chances of ladder/arena is better

Moliz
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Crit and atk balance

Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:42 am

Hi all,
    Referencig to the community's 'favorite' player leonzai's video, he mentioned that the optimal crit rate for archers is 40-50%. Currently, im running am archer duo

Gr cybella 60pc crit, 5k atk
Gr kane 45pc crit, 6.5k atk

I feel that my gr kane is way too inconsistent with his triggers, and feel like sacrificing some atk for crit. Similarly, my gr cybella triggers quite consistenly but the dmg seems insufficient in arena (im at 4.9k range everytime end of season).

What is your opinions of the optimal crit rate for trigger based teams? Would like to hear the opinion of less selfish veterans who wont keep information to themself so their chances of ladder/arena is better
1. What rarity is your equipment? 5* or 6*?
2. Your team is critical triggering base.. so the higher crit the better it will be sort of an infinite trigger.
3. If all your damage is critical ones, the damage wont be low, if u trigger and crit 2 times mostly shadow, mage, priest and archer class should be dead if not low hp.
4. leon-fei-zai is not hiding info, he is just giving wrong info.