Pucco
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Isnt lucille too OP for arena?

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Based on my squad, When I deal with Lucille inquis or archbishop, I come with different solutions:
- Swap her with ninja and kill her before she cast her skill
- Disable her by stunning or sleeping
- Kill her with berserker's 1 hit ko nuke
- Wait her shield effect to wear off

Because of the long cooldown ( 7 turns ), it is very easy to think up a solution to deal with her. Most of the time I'll just clear their front row with ninja+berserker combo, and disable Lucille before killing her, slowly  :twisted:
Agree with Locket on this, however, when you reach 4000++ arena points, can't really 1 hit ko nuke a lucille with vincent serker anymore, so must rely more on other things. My recommendation is to add ronan to the mix and someone with zzz skill.
Lucille is indeed OP and imbalance, but her 7 turns skill and low attack makes her weak against a crit-build ninja.
Most of the time I will finish the enemy DPSer with berserker-ninja combo, kill and refresh, then swap Lucille with ninja and kill her with my berserker while Lucille has reduced DEF because of the swap.
Awesome mate, that's pretty much sums it up on how to win =D. 
I just happen to choose shizu samurai over ninja. But i admit ninja is crucial for an arena team. I'm just reluctant to use male characters. haha XD

MrLocket

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Agree with Locket on this, however, when you reach 4000++ arena points, can't really 1 hit ko nuke a lucille with vincent serker anymore, so must rely more on other things. My recommendation is to add ronan to the mix and someone with zzz skill.
Lucille is indeed OP and imbalance, but her 7 turns skill and low attack makes her weak against a crit-build ninja.
Most of the time I will finish the enemy DPSer with berserker-ninja combo, kill and refresh, then swap Lucille with ninja and kill her with my berserker while Lucille has reduced DEF because of the swap.
Awesome mate, that's pretty much sums it up on how to win =D. 
I just happen to choose shizu samurai over ninja. But i admit ninja is crucial for an arena team. I'm just reluctant to use male characters. haha XD

It's ok, ninja has a very narrow and specific use. Besides of swapping and refreshing he couldn't do anything by himself.

SuiCya9
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:22 pm

I don't think lucille is really that OP. If you bring at least two units that cast status ailments, you won't have a hard time dealing with her.

Genez
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Just swap your ninja with the enemy near Lucille, but beware if your opponent have Paladin Faye because she will cast hp shield before your ninja can attack.

kyon

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Her skill charges for 7 turns.. if you don't do anything during those turns then you're doing it wrong.

A. Kill the enemy's source of damage.
B. Kill Lucille.
C. Disable her when her skill is up.