Moumoumou

Re: Isnt lucille too OP for arena?

Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:06 pm

I dont really care for Quests, since its reasonable as a skill vs monsters but arena?Isnt it too OP?

Before you say "valiants are meant to be stronger than most heroes etc" ,it is almost impossible to win when the damage you deal are reduced to 1 by 2 turns

Sure you'd say there are ninjas and those skill delayers but what if you dont have them?Considering that a large amount of people got lucille as their first valiants , you can imagine how much people has her not to mention those who had spent a lot of time (or money) on the game to earn their valiants.
I have her and i think she's too OP and its not fun when she starts her skill it just felt kinda not fun, on the archers you rely on crits on this unit you just need to make it to turn 7 then win?

Do note that even if ronan is better than kiera atm, there is nothing that can be compared to her 1 damage mitigation other than teresa which gives a fair shield based on MAG
Go take a look at how many of the top100 arena squads run Lucille first then we talk further

Tywin
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:06 pm

nope she is not esp with the new char ronan 4 turn delay will outright invalid her. even before ronan, full attk team with good attk should have no problem. she used to be a problem for balanced team with no faye but now with ronan she just normal hit 2 times before dying.

Moumoumou

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:07 pm

nope she is not esp with the new char ronan 4 turn delay will outright invalid her. even before ronan, full attk team with good attk should have no problem. she used to be a problem for balanced team with no faye but now with ronan she just normal hit 2 times before dying.
I fight u quite often in arena lol nice line up u got there

Kynako
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:18 pm

Faye is more OP than Lucille arch/inqui IMO.

You just need to think of a different strategy depending on your squad against healers.

patabata

Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Just remove your opponent's source of damage then laugh :lol:

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:59 am

I think she's fine. Again, you have to plan your moves before Inqui Lucille's skill in 7th turn so you have plenty of time to prioritize which to do, Kill her or kill the DPS. Inqui archbishop, on the other hand, needs more tactical targeting - spreading your damage across opponents so she wont be able to heal and protect. She does literally nothing there but for the heal and shield.

Taiyouna
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:27 am

Praticing to use her. I thought Blessing of the sun is cool animation move. Also she would became problem if opponent doesn't prepare sleep inducer, silencer, stunner or remove her away. Anyway her hat made she looks like watermelon XD.

MisterMysterious
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Are you sure you are talking about Lucille? Because Faye is way more OP than Lucille right now. You can kill or lock Lucille way too easy before she can do her Skill

Pucco
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Based on my squad, When I deal with Lucille inquis or archbishop, I come with different solutions:
- Swap her with ninja and kill her before she cast her skill
- Disable her by stunning or sleeping
- Kill her with berserker's 1 hit ko nuke
- Wait her shield effect to wear off

Because of the long cooldown ( 7 turns ), it is very easy to think up a solution to deal with her. Most of the time I'll just clear their front row with ninja+berserker combo, and disable Lucille before killing her, slowly  :twisted:
Agree with Locket on this, however, when you reach 4000++ arena points, can't really 1 hit ko nuke a lucille with vincent serker anymore, so must rely more on other things. My recommendation is to add ronan to the mix and someone with zzz skill.
Lucille is indeed OP and imbalance, but her 7 turns skill and low attack makes her weak against a crit-build ninja.

MrLocket

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Based on my squad, When I deal with Lucille inquis or archbishop, I come with different solutions:
- Swap her with ninja and kill her before she cast her skill
- Disable her by stunning or sleeping
- Kill her with berserker's 1 hit ko nuke
- Wait her shield effect to wear off

Because of the long cooldown ( 7 turns ), it is very easy to think up a solution to deal with her. Most of the time I'll just clear their front row with ninja+berserker combo, and disable Lucille before killing her, slowly  :twisted:
Agree with Locket on this, however, when you reach 4000++ arena points, can't really 1 hit ko nuke a lucille with vincent serker anymore, so must rely more on other things. My recommendation is to add ronan to the mix and someone with zzz skill.
Lucille is indeed OP and imbalance, but her 7 turns skill and low attack makes her weak against a crit-build ninja.
Most of the time I will finish the enemy DPSer with berserker-ninja combo, kill and refresh, then swap Lucille with ninja and kill her with my berserker while Lucille has reduced DEF because of the swap.