Taiyouna
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Arena healing and Ranged attack

Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:37 am

Is they halve heal at the beginning of the game? 200+% heal skill is enough in arena?

More far tile ranged attack decrease %attack?

Celty

Re: Arena healing and Ranged attack

Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Hmm, I don't quite understand your concerns but I'll try my best to answer.

Yes but not quite for your first doubt - if you are talking about that, healing (for party) was nerfed but the skill themselves were only nerfed by 15-20% (along with almost all damage skills in general); whereas the ones that got hit hard was the passive heal auras with the %healing nerfed (forgot by how much, probably around 60% to the current 30%?) and further arena-only healing nerfs. This was taken into account most likely because melee stats were raised and having an unnerfed passive heal aura along with buffed tanks/gladiator can be really tough to deal with.

For your 2nd question, yes, or rather, for each unit in front of your unit (let's just call it column), the ranged damage is decreased - first column takes full damage, second column takes 75% damage, third column takes 56% damage and the fourth column takes 42% damage; I do not know if there's a 5th reduction because I haven't really seen anyone line up all their units in a row when I'm all the way to the last column, but I doubt it.

Taiyouna
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Re: Arena healing and Ranged attack

Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 am

Hmm, I don't quite understand your concerns but I'll try my best to answer.

Yes but not quite for your first doubt - if you are talking about that, healing (for party) was nerfed but the skill themselves were only nerfed by 15-20% (along with almost all damage skills in general); whereas the ones that got hit hard was the passive heal auras with the %healing nerfed (forgot by how much, probably around 60% to the current 30%?) and further arena-only healing nerfs. This was taken into account most likely because melee stats were raised and having an unnerfed passive heal aura along with buffed tanks/gladiator can be really tough to deal with.

For your 2nd question, yes, or rather, for each unit in front of your unit (let's just call it column), the ranged damage is decreased - first column takes full damage, second column takes 75% damage, third column takes 56% damage and the fourth column takes 42% damage; I do not know if there's a 5th reduction because I haven't really seen anyone line up all their units in a row when I'm all the way to the last column, but I doubt it.
Thanks for clarification. Ranger may attack score column which lower defense.