Xile
Topic Author

PVP/PVE line up help

Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:26 am

Hi guys

I'm fairly new to this game but I've already learned quite a bit. Just need some assistance regarding some matter. Thank you in advance for those who will take time to answer my questions :D

1. I have lancer Vincent (with the shield icon faith lol forgot the name) and I'm not sure what to make him into. I already have glad Freya. I'm thinking of running 2 glads.

2. I recently got Nadia, but with a bad faith.forgot the name but the heart icon faith one haha. Should I reroll or wait until I get another Nadia with good faith?

3. I have dragoon Vincent... Athena faith. Should I make my other vincent a dragoon instead of glad and limit break using this Athena Vincent? Or should I use him to reroll Nadia?

alvinherexD

Re: PVP/PVE line up help

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Hi guys

I'm fairly new to this game but I've already learned quite a bit. Just need some assistance regarding some matter. Thank you in advance for those who will take time to answer my questions :D

1. I have lancer Vincent (with the shield icon faith lol forgot the name) and I'm not sure what to make him into. I already have glad Freya. I'm thinking of running 2 glads.

2. I recently got Nadia, but with a bad faith.forgot the name but the heart icon faith one haha. Should I reroll or wait until I get another Nadia with good faith?

3. I have dragoon Vincent... Athena faith. Should I make my other vincent a dragoon instead of glad and limit break using this Athena Vincent? Or should I use him to reroll Nadia?
Vincent best 5* form is Berserker but with Kratos faith it's not gonna be so effective. Dragoon is decent mostly useful to jump to backline during PVP and for gold mine. Personally if you have the luxury to spend more gems to summon I will bench both Vincent until more Vincent come around, if not go Dragoon with your Kratos Vincent and use the Athena one for LB. 

For Nadia again it depends on the progress of your game. Re-rolling usually is only for people who have reached end game content as of now. If not all 5* is usable regardless of faith. 

Xile
Topic Author

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi guys

Vincent best 5* form is Berserker but with Kratos faith it's not gonna be so effective. Dragoon is decent mostly useful to jump to backline during PVP and for gold mine. Personally if you have the luxury to spend more gems to summon I will bench both Vincent until more Vincent come around, if not go Dragoon with your Kratos Vincent and use the Athena one for LB. 

For Nadia again it depends on the progress of your game. Re-rolling usually is only for people who have reached end game content as of now. If not all 5* is usable regardless of faith. 
I actually got another vincent with ares faith haha since I got him in 3* form then I'll make sure he becomes a Berserker. I just don't know what to do with the current vincent I have haha I have already farmed the mats to rank him up lol

And yeah.. I kinda agree with rerolling as end game process.. so I guess I'll just wait until I get more nadia

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:25 am

Hi guys

I actually got another vincent with ares faith haha since I got him in 3* form then I'll make sure he becomes a Berserker. I just don't know what to do with the current vincent I have haha I have already farmed the mats to rank him up lol

And yeah.. I kinda agree with rerolling as end game process.. so I guess I'll just wait until I get more nadia
I have MLB dragoon and his skill set is not really useful for current gameplay and such, he's useful for jumping in gold mine
If you will limit break, i suggest do it for a gladiator and/or berserker.

Xile
Topic Author

Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:18 pm

I have MLB dragoon and his skill set is not really useful for current gameplay and such, he's useful for jumping in gold mine
If you will limit break, i suggest do it for a gladiator and/or berserker.
Alright! Thanks! I actually made up my mind now and will make my current vincent a gladiator. And I'll just wait until I get better heroes in the future before I try rerolling :)

Thank you both!