Enixus

Re: Ninja Kai passive after latest patch

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm not too sure on this, but did the aura description for Ninjas change after the patch? It says that there's a 45% chance to refresh turn of Everyone in aura. (as opposed to an Assassin's aura description of 'refreshes turn of Others in aura)

Shouldn't everyone within the Ninja's aura get a refresh instead of just a few? 
It actually means anyone (including ninja herself) in her aura has a 45% chance of having its turn refreshed, not 45% of refreshing everyone's turn in her aura. Chances are half(45%) of those in the aura get their turns refreshed.

jeffrey

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:55 pm

It means that each has a chance to trigger Refresh, not everyone will get Refreshed simultaneously.

MumbleJumble

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Alright , I see that there are different interpretations of the description that are different from mine, and both your response are exactly how Ninja's aura works currently. 

Other than Defeat v Crits, I was wondering why is there a need for any other difference in description for both Ninjas and Assasin.

(i.e. When Ninja defeats an Enemy, there is a 45% chance to - refresh turn of Everyone in aura

VS 

When Assasin lands a Crit, there is a 40% chance to - refresh turn of Others in aura).

Based on the above Ninja skill description above, my interpretation of it are:
When a Ninja defeat an enemy, there are 2 scenarios that could happen:
a. 45% chance - Everybody within the aura range (including Ninja) gets their turn refresh, everyone.
b. 55% chance - Nobody gets their turn refreshed at all, nobody.

However, if the developers intended for both Ninja and Assasin aura to work the same way, I guess it might be better if they're consistent and have Ninja's skill description as 'When Ninja defeats an Enemy, there is a 45% chance to refresh turn of Others in aura."?

Anyway, thanks for the response! :)