Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Kahuna Spirit Walker'a Aura

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi, I have a question to ask. With regards to his aura, only the one that is healed will be triggered to attack again? I tried using him but I don't see the other unit in his aura being triggered despite the healed unit had triggered 11 times.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Kahuna Spirit Walker'a Aura

Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:13 pm

Yes, it is supposed to trigger only the OTHERS in his aura when HEALED. Haven't checked it yet in-game since my Kahuna is on a hiatus mode but I will look into it if there;s something unusual. Are you sure the OTHERs are HEALED during attack/new turn with persistent heal? 

YayuSheng

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:42 pm

it's still triggered, bcs i use it to finish fire 6(Event last tier trial), but as we all know Kahuna already nerfed, & yes it's less trigger, but ifit's not triggered 11 turn in pve, i assured u just got a really bad luck xD

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:53 pm

The term "others" means anyone except the hero. "Everyone" means anyone including the hero.

So your case is purely luck, and actually 30% for each person in aura is not very high, there is a possibility to have all trigger, but also a possibility of none.

Example even for the current ranger with 95% trigger rate, there is still time I see only 1 person is triggered. But when all 3 others are triggered, that's great.