Enixus

Re: Need Help vs 4 Rangers arena

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:23 pm

To be honest, LUCK is all you need that a ranger doesnt crit on his/her 1st turn but I find disrupting their formation with a ninja or disabling the "Central" ranger (usually GRane/GS Cybella/GS Nadia) working at most of my battles.

Also, buff up your front liners! Limit breaking your champs to be tanky is also a good way to withstand those dreaded crits.
Are you honestly naive enough to believe you can survive 5 turns before his skill cooldown is over? Up against these lineups, it usually ends in 2-3 turns, and he could always just sleep your ninja since they share the same cooldown duration and if he goes first, assuming you can even survive to the fifth turn.
I dont know that's why i said LUCK is all you need. People calling naive is too much for an opinion, isn't it? :)
Giving advices when you "dont know" and telling other to rely on "LUCK"? I couldn't have put it any better.

Like Merad suggested, class restriction could be a way to deal with it, and I like the idea of descending proc chance (for PVP only; like how aura healing is nerfed)as more chains are activated.

bams
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Or maybe a trigered atk shouldnt be critical in the 1 st place

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Are you honestly naive enough to believe you can survive 5 turns before his skill cooldown is over? Up against these lineups, it usually ends in 2-3 turns, and he could always just sleep your ninja since they share the same cooldown duration and if he goes first, assuming you can even survive to the fifth turn.
I dont know that's why i said LUCK is all you need. People calling naive is too much for an opinion, isn't it? :)
Giving advices when you "dont know" and telling other to rely on "LUCK"? I couldn't have put it any better.

Like Merad suggested, class restriction could be a way to deal with it, and I like the idea of descending proc chance (for PVP only; like how aura healing is nerfed)as more chains are activated.
But still not an excuse to call anyone naive. I agree with class restriction but I know you could have said it better and pleasant, I rest my case.