davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: Clearing Chaos Legendary Trial 1 With No Event Units!

Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:45 am

Hmm, seen the video.

I think we can safety say that the boss really doesn't hit hard? If we have damage migration, example victoria, and mass taunt, do we still need lucille?

Somemore victoria have increased stats. And paladin form reflect damage. Might not need to do much to the range and let them kill themselves.
Thanks for watching!

Actually I do not think Lucille and Magebane is necessary as I will be attempting to clear trial 3 without them.

Yup! You could try out Paladin too.
The ground burning is fatal, so have to kill the part that does that spell if there is no invincibility. Other than that, I think victoria can do the damage migration effectively.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Hmm, seen the video.

I think we can safety say that the boss really doesn't hit hard? If we have damage migration, example victoria, and mass taunt, do we still need lucille?

Somemore victoria have increased stats. And paladin form reflect damage. Might not need to do much to the range and let them kill themselves.
Thanks for watching!

Actually I do not think Lucille and Magebane is necessary as I will be attempting to clear trial 3 without them.

Yup! You could try out Paladin too.
The ground burning is fatal, so have to kill the part that does that spell if there is no invincibility. Other than that, I think victoria can do the damage migration effectively.
Yes the burning will one shot my units too. I straight away move away the moment it is casted.

Severanth

Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Any suggestion for trial 2? I dont have enough firepower to destroy the enemies in the backline completely. I use vincent ronan lucille and drake.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:31 am

Any suggestion for trial 2? I dont have enough firepower to destroy the enemies in the backline completely. I use vincent ronan lucille and drake.
Hi! Is your Vincent a Berserker? The below shows how I cleared Trial 3 which can also be applied to Trial 2 as well. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me! 

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 pm

LOL.. Cleared Trial 3 with 2 drakes, Gosh its still hard, and expended 5 stun, 5 blind, 5 bouquet, 5 atk root. Such a wasteful match

So, having a berserk is still better because it helps to clear the wings and tails better than drake because of the spread attack.

JamesWong
Topic Author

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:01 am

LOL.. Cleared Trial 3 with 2 drakes, Gosh its still hard, and expended 5 stun, 5 blind, 5 bouquet, 5 atk root. Such a wasteful match

So, having a berserk is still better because it helps to clear the wings and tails better than drake because of the spread attack.
Congrats!

We're the 2 drakes both dragoon?

I tried with Dragoon and Berserker. It works not bad. But the best chance of success was still Dragoon Drake, Miu, Kahuna and Darrion.

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Congrats!

We're the 2 drakes both dragoon?

I tried with Dragoon and Berserker. It works not bad. But the best chance of success was still Dragoon Drake, Miu, Kahuna and Darrion.
I was careless, and let kahuna die(should have blind the wings in the first turn) I have a drake dragoon and a ally drake gladi. If kahuna have live past the first turn, it will be easier because the trigger rate is higher, but without that, i have to rely on pure damage from the drakes to clear and stun potion is limited, thus have to allow them to cast spell to teleport and push back the drake.
Furthermore, i cannot restart because the stats of the ally drake will be halved and will guarantee a lose, thats why its better to expend all the items than wasting the energy.