validator
Topic Author

[ASK] Arena quick match with different arena rank. Is it possible or just a bug?

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 pm

I want to ask about arena quick match with different arena rank. Is it possible or just a bug? I ask this because it happen twice for me. First one happen, i think its just a bug (i try to take the opponent but i was crushed completely).

Now its just happen again (i skip the match anyway because i know my unit will not stand a chance). I take the screenshot this time to show the proof.

Did this happen to you guys also or its just me?

Bansky

Re: [ASK] Arena quick match with different arena rank. Is it possible or just a bug?

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 pm

It's not a bug. RNG picks your arena opponent I think within the 100 point range.  Perhaps only the 3600 level are exclusive on in picking their opponents within their rank bracket.

Xinhuan

Re: [ASK] Arena quick match with different arena rank. Is it possible or just a bug?

Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 pm

I was 3570 yesterday and it kept matching me against 3600 players too, so I don't think it is within bracket.

Munilet

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:13 am

That's mean your are strong enough to get promoted into higher rank..
I guess RNG think your win ratio is already good so it challenging you..